What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

2nd Vape ?

WASD in Blue

Achiever
Hi after reading some here at POTV and being a beginner I think I'm going to need a second Vape machine and I haven't a clue what to get so could members please suggest some, I'm happy to spend around £30 to £60, any help would be appreciated thank you :)

John

John, do you want to stick with MTL style with this new set up? Also do you want something a little more advanced, whereby you can change the wattage to suit your vape?

Hi rew, yes I would like to stay with MTL and using 18ml nic for a bit, and yes a set up that I can change the wattage would be great thank you :)

I don't mtl myself but I've heard that Jac Vapour do some reasonable kits. A few members did some testing for them and seemed quite impressed. I think @MrDJ was one if I remember correctly. He may be able to recommend.

Hi Discomatt, I have a Vapouriz FUSE atm
Ok. Jac vapour are excellent but they only do one mod that allows you to adjust the wattage and that’s going to set you back just under 60 without a tank or batteries. However the vim and the s22 are good devices and will probably out perform what you have now.

If you want something you can adjust then the zenith 22 kit is worth a look but the battery is quite small. A lot of people like the tank

Or something like this
https://www.theelectroniccigarette.co.uk/aspire-zelos-2-0-e-cig-kit-and-e-liquid.html

However if you look around you can get some nice mods that are small with good batteries and buy a tank separately.

Have you seen anything you like the look of?

I don't mtl myself but I've heard that Jac Vapour do some reasonable kits. A few members did some testing for them and seemed quite impressed. I think @MrDJ was one if I remember correctly. He may be able to recommend.
Thank you mick brown, I will search for Jac Vapour and have a look :)
the Jac gear are great little mods but the majority are fixed wattage like the S17 / S22 / Vim / Wee Vim https://www.jacvapour.com/

the first mods i used and still do 4+ years later are the istick30/40 and while im at it the 50/60/100 as well :D as you guessed, a backup of a backup of 24 more backups.
the equivalent today is the aspire zelos 50watt with variable wattage but the nautilus 2 tank is a bit hit and miss and gets stuck so the much loved zenith tank is worth a look. not got one myself but much raved about on here.
the next up ive got is the vaporesso armour pro which is a 100w mod which takes either a 18650 or 21700 battery.

have a look through the hardware suppliers on post 5 here
POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

and always before buying ask here first as there are quite a lot of discount codes available.

Back
Top Bottom