What's new

2017→2019 Have you changed your vape?

MOTI Official

Postman
Which vape did you use in 2017?
d8cb8a47665a1f49e96151.jpg
Which vape did you use in 2019?

In 2017 i was using a Vamo v5 and a kenergertech subox mini.
Now in 2019 i use mostly squonk mods and mechs.

In 2017 I was fairly into Squonking, using mainly 2 Zens, various Limelight Freehands and either a Halcyon or a VT Inbox. When I was using a standard setup it would almost certainly have been Calix V2 and V3 RTAs, Rose V3 RTA and probably a Kayfun Prime.

2019 has been all about Billet Boxes for us. Carol uses nothing but. I have 4 which are in constant rotation. When I fancy a change it will be either my Fluid Momentum DNA with a Evl Reaper V3, my Limelight Pylon with another Reaper V3, a Zero with and Integra, The wonderful RSS/Sunbox Ambition Mod with either a Dvarw or a Tripod.
Squonking seems to have passed, despite having the nicest Freehand I ever owned, but sadly......... It's not really getting use, so may well be joining fellow Freehands owned by another dear friend.

Honestly can't remember, but there'll have definitely been dripping on a Snapdragon involved, some regulated squonking, and cloudy dripping on tubes and series boxes.

2019 has almost exclusively been squonking on a Runt Ark single 18650 mech squonk with a Wotofo Nudge 22, with very rare use of a Kennedy tube setup/Topside & Snapdragon regulated squonking (I was briefly using one of the Mrs tanks on an old Sigelei 100w in bed after getting shouted at for getting liquid from my squonker on the new duvet cover! I didn't last long on that set-up, tanks are not for me TBH)

2017 a Joyetech Ego Aio followed quickly by an Aspire K3? with a Cleito tank.
Now Favourites would be in 2019 my Naboo, Zeus, Owl and Plexenstien tanks. Mods, the Naboo is pretty damn good and ultra fast firing the Aegis Solo is a cool little thing.

No change for me. Still mtl vaping with regulated mod and rta as I have been since about 2014 when I swapped my Innokin clearos for Kayfun lite clones.

Quit in the later end of 2017, started out on a Vapouriz Fuse (ego pen starter kit type thing) with 18mg 80PG liquids.

Today, 70+VG shorfills at 3mg nic using a rebuildable tank on a regulated dual battery mod.

Not really MTL but not really DTL either, i like my low watt (18-25W) builds in the Siren 2, but air fully opened up, it let's me get away with using higher VG juices without blasting through gallons of juice (works out cheaper than buying 10ml 50/50 bottles to).

2017 still fairly restricted dtl, largely single coil and TC.
2019 Still prefer restricted dtl especially with modern “pod” systems, but am prone to dual coil cloud chuckers and a bit of mtl vaping now and then. Fallen out with squonking at the moment but I’m sure I’ll go back to it at some point.

I've always been MTL. In 2017 it must have been a Doggystyle RTA on a Pico mod. I still use Pico mods but my RTAs have grown in number a lot. Currently using Kayfun Lite and Prime, Steamcrave Glaz Mini, Evl Reaper and Billet Box.

Back
Top Bottom