What's new

2 months!

@Jackymax , Well done, it must feel like a battle sometimes, but feel stronger knowing we're all rooting for you!!

Much love and happy o's

Well done. I bet your bank account doesn't know what has hit it!!
I know!!! I used to have money in it lol :D
Well done @Jackymax - Been fun watching your journey so far - Keep it up andddddd

Do your best steam train impression to celebrate - Choo choo :bliss:
Fun with you guys for sure :D

2 months for you a life sentence for us congrats Jacky.

Eeek yea... sorry 'bout that :S
@Jackymax , Well done, it must feel like a battle sometimes, but feel stronger knowing we're all rooting for you!!

Much love and happy o's

It really does feel like a battle, more than I expected after I flew through the first couple of weeks. But seriously, without you guys on here I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have made it this far! So thank you everyone! :giverose:

It also means your stuck with me!! :yahoo: Sorry @MrDJ :P

Jacky you are sure part of the big ape family now and it wouldnt be the same without you :D:D

Quieter.... :18:

Seriously though @Jackymax. Well done and keep it up. The time will fly by.
Thank you very much :) It's you who gave me the proper kick start to carry on by giving me a lot of kit, so thanks even more for that! :giverose:

The thing is, I only come on here when I get a bit of relief from the pain, and being in less pain is a buzz, so I always come on here excited lol :D

Congratulations @Jackymax!

Stopping smoking is no easy task even with vaping. Making the transition can be very hard for a lot of people. And it's no joke. You are no longer killing yourself and making others rich off of your gradually declining health. It really is an achievement to be proud of. Good job. :friends:

Back
Top Bottom