What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

1st wicking attempt, any good?

TBH - ignore 99.999999999% of the crap I type
I'm still a Joey, one week I think I got it sussed then I realise I'm still an idiot and change stuff (again)
(I'm a bit of an OCD fiddler, never learning that at times I often make stuff worse than better)

so take ANYTHING I say with a pinch of salt, just my invalid opinion(s) at time of writing
you ask 10 members what to do & how to do it you will get 3 or 4 suggestions
go with what you find works best for YOU - ignore me, nothing is set in stone and I know I strongly over-think stuff too much at times

I personally think some tanks may require slightly different coils to others perhaps to attain the best possible results.....
Oh fuck - I'm starting to over think this crap way way too much again

just go with what works best for you in whatever tank/method/settings blah blah blah

Like i said....a few OCD types in here! And i'm one of them, usually! lol!

I'm sure as get into making more of them, try different resistances..then one day..i'll shall no doubt become just as OCD as you & many other 'experinced' rebuilders are! lol!
:22::30::p:rolleyes:;)

I'm never one of the "experienced" builders

IN-experienced is more exact as I have had more bad experiences at times
so if you want to see how to fuck things up then - hold my beer
we are all still learning - ya doing fine working out what works & what doesn't etc....

I'll shut up now - I waffle, fiddle & over think shit way way way too much ;)

I'm never one of the "experienced" builders

IN-experienced is more exact as I have had more bad experiences at times
so if you want to see how to fuck things up then - hold my beer
we are all still learning - ya doing fine working out what works & what doesn't etc....

I'll shut up now - I waffle, fiddle & over think shit way way way too much ;)

*Ears pricks up* Oooo!...did you say...beer?! :D

Back
Top Bottom