What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Zwara new member

Zwara

Postman
Hi guys and gals how are you all? hope all goes well and you all enjoying a good vape :DD

My name is Zwara, I am a male living in UK.

I started vaping a while ago 8/9 months ago I bought at that time a kantertech mini 75w mod with the kangertech toptank, I used it for a bit but I was unable to drop smoking for good and the vape kit ended on the closet :D.

At a later stage this is since last month I decided it's time to swap over and drop the cigars, and so I've done it and so far no regrets at all.
Despite I already had a kit, I never liked the fact of having to swap coils every 3/4days. So I bought A Smok 225w procolor mod that came with the Smok baby beast tank, I dont use this tank at all. I also bought a dripper ice cube3 wotofo, and a vandy vapes kylin rta.

That's what I wan using atm when on the move I always use the fabulous Kylin, the build I am running is a dual coil juggernaut (wire from vandy vapes), with 5 wraps and ID3.5mm with a total Resistance of 0.317ohm's, vaping at 70w gives me excellent flavor and pretty decent amount of wet vapor. When I am at home I normally use the ice cube with same build. Both atty's are wicked with cotton bacon and so far no leaks or dry hits problems.

I am now considering in one of two options :D:D:D:D

1 - buy myself a drill machine and start to make my own coils or start the learning process of DYI coils.

2 - Buy a new RTA/RDA :P and I am in doubts with, the triple VP, the troll RTA wotofo or some postless deck and 25mm plus building deck for my single (big) coil experience.

Any advice is most welcome

Keep vaping, stay safe and PEACE brothers/sisters.

Zwara.

PS here is the build on the ice cube :P

IMG_5692.JPG

:hello:and :welcome1: to the planet of the vapes its good to have you here :thumbup: and hope you have a very :newyear2:...

Hi there Sir :D

Thanks for the advice I kinda of like the pharaoh too, but that building deck on my eyes is a con :D I kinda prefer the triple 28 or the Ammit dual.
Although the reviews of the pharaoh are amasing for very large coils that is a pro :D. although large coils drag heat like crazy beasts and having no air flow from below might be a trouble maker with sweeter juices they might fry :S

Cheers StrawberryRipple, and thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom