What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Yup - another POTV Noob

looby

Initiate
Hi all - I thought I'd never be able to quit stinkies. Everyone thought I'd quit a few years back but I've been surviving with nicotine gum (like HOW much does that stuff cost??) and around 10 crafty smokes a week. About a month ago, I went into a vape shop (they are not very welcoming looking places) and the guy recommended a Curve 2 Mini. That was it - he sold me a bottle of juice and I left. I didn't even know how to turn the thing on - what is it with 5 clicks - and he never mentioned that new coils would be needed. Anyway, lurking the net sorted me out and I've improved my kit with a mini nautilus tank (so much better) and Santa is bringing me an Innokin Cool Fire IV. Anyway....I can't explain how thankful I am to vaping.....it has completely removed my need for stinkies and to be free of that is just fantastic. Thanks for all your help whilst I was lurking for info.

Welcome to the planet @looby .its nice to have you join us .hope you stick around and enjoy your journey buddy [emoji12][emoji100][emoji100][emoji106]

attachment.php
:2thumbsup: Hello @looby , nice to meet you !!!

@looby it's a pity the guy in the shop wasn't more helpful. You'll find a lot of helpful people here!

Good job for quitting the stinkies.. :)

Good job on quitting pal, loads of knowledge here to help with things!

Well done. You will love the Cool Fire. I have 2 of them. Another couple of things to look at. The Wismec Presa from Gearbest and the Naturevape Mini Pro (you just rewick the coil yourself)

Hi There and Welcome Aboard! :14:

Thanks @ossettbob - coil rewicking seems out of my league atm but cheers for the recommendations - will go take a look.

Back
Top Bottom