What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Yup, another newbie!

FUBAR

Hi All,
Have been smoking the dreaded weed for more years than I can count on all bodily appendages. Apparently got caught pulling on a woodbine (that dates me!) when I was three. Feel like its time for a change. Had heard about e-ciggies but never tried them. Then just got back from two weeks in Egypt where I tried the shishka pipe and absolutely loved it. Made mind up then to try and switch. Have been smoking Cafe Creme Silver (with filter) for past year or so, so decided to jump in at the deep end. Anywho, am now in possession of a KTS Mod kit (I did say the deep end) with a couple of e-liquids. Have gone for the RY?4 which I find a little rough (18ml) and the Smooth (18ml) which i must admit I find ......smoother (go figure). Have just ordered the Cuban Cigar liquid and a rotatable drip tip to try. Anyway, enough of my drivel. Thanks for having me.

welcome to the friendly forum, glad to see you are off to a good start

Hello and welcome FUBAR, just wait till you try all the other flavours out there!! Lots of us started with tobacco flavours, some then move on to tobacco mixes (who would think that custard & tobacco would be so good?) and then there is a whole world out there of fruits, desserts etc.

I'm currently trying crème brulee! I've only eaten the stuff once or twice, but I love the flavour as a juice! Go figure.

hello and welcome to the planet @FUBAR and as @Blossom says waiti till you see all the other flavours out there - from custards to fruits to mints to coffees to weirdos like hot dog I dont reccomend it btw
:welcome2:

I've just ordered some Turkey and Cranberry juice :P

Was free mind in a little comp hehe

But anyway, hi FUBAR! Welcome to the Planet! :welcome2:

Thank you all for the welcome and kind words of encouragement. Uhmmmm Creme Brulee is my all time favorite dessert! Def have to give that one a go.

Back
Top Bottom