What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Your favorite fruits to mix with CAP VC1

Good evening and welcome to the best site for vaping I'm sure someone on here will be able to help you out with your question... Sorry I can't because I ain't got a clue I'm pretty new to mod vaping..... Cap vc1 lost me

Vc1 on It's own is OK but I do this to it and leave it to steep for a month before I add anything else..

65% Vanilla Custard (Cap)
15% Dulche Du Leche (TFA)
15% Bavarian Cream (Cap)
5% Caramel Original (TFA)

Then It's good to go at 20% on It's own or with some extras.

For 10ml
8mg VG/PG/nic base
1.3ml Custard Base v1
0.5ml Sweet Strawberry (Cap)
0.1ml Coconut (TFA)
0.1ml Caramel Double (TFA)

Vc1 on It's own is OK but I do this to it and leave it to steep for a month before I add anything else..

65% Vanilla Custard (Cap)
15% Dulche Du Leche (TFA)
15% Bavarian Cream (Cap)
5% Caramel Original (TFA)

Then It's good to go at 20% on It's own or with some extras.

For 10ml
8mg VG/PG/nic base
1.3ml Custard Base v1
0.5ml Sweet Strawberry (Cap)
0.1ml Coconut (TFA)
0.1ml Caramel Double (TFA)
That's a very good idea. I didn't know you can make a concentrate base, I thought you can make a base alongside VG, PG and nic then add the rest later.
Have you tried to add other fruits? I'm thinking raspberry, blueberry or maybe butterscotch? I think butterscotch will go very well in this instead of the strawberry

That's a very good idea. I didn't know you can make a concentrate base, I thought you can make a base alongside VG, PG and nic then add the rest later.
Have you tried to add other fruits? I'm thinking raspberry, blueberry or maybe butterscotch? I think butterscotch will go very well in this instead of the strawberry

Butterscotch should be good.

Back
Top Bottom