What's new

Where to sell premium mechanical (mostly) MOD’s

Christopher Haswell

Any ideas of best place to go to sell premium mods have around £2800 worth most not even opened.
Purge , Rogue, AV Etc
Any help appreciated

If you become involved with the forum, once you have 100 meaningful posts you can advertise in the member's classified section.
In the meantime, you could try eBay, Facebook and Gumtree to mention a few.
Btw, welcome to the planet.

IMG_20170513_185939_232.JPG

@Christopher Haswell
You don't have to be a social butterfly. Just pitch in and get involved. 100 posts will come surprisingly quick. Just don't post 100 welcomes or the mods will be on to you ;)

I chucked Facebook a while back when they clamped down on vaping and sales, but some of the UK based mech groups like Mech Addiction etc would probably be best but a lot of these groups are based on trust and often have time based restrictions before you can sell.
Or you could gamble on Ebay but I'd highly suggest you secretly mark any thing you sell with something like an ultraviolet pen to avoid someone trying to defraud you, and document/take photos of said markings/serial numbers - plenty crooks out there who'll return an item under distance selling regs but replace your item with a cheap clone in your original packaging, so beware!

I'm curious.
Nearly 3k worth of expensive mods most never opened :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
I’d be more concerned that they’re all in flight cases and the photos are all taken in the boot of a car! And if you know where to buy 3k worth of mods then you should know where to sell them!

Back
Top Bottom