What's new

Where are you from and whats your vape ?

Hi I'm originally from Darwen (Lancashire) but now live in Pontypool South Wales.
I'm using a aspire BDC for work and have a kangertech aero tank with a x fire wooden battery. ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1396416193.323116.jpg

Monkey see monkey do

I am originally from south africa. But currently living here in Sri Lanka. I am vaping budy pen 3-in-1

I am almost scared to ask what that juice is.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Don't be scared,
Here is the makers description, Slartibartfast: A cherry cavendish tobacco. A complex tobacco, notes of oak and cherry with a slight hint of vanilla. This tastes like the tobacco shops I used to walk into as a child with my father. The smell of the fresh cherry pipe tobacco right when they opened that big glass jar to scoop some into a bag. That's what this tastes like.

I don't taste the cherry, But its a great juice with a great taste and aroma.

Greetings from sunny Leeds. I'm currently using CE4's on an Ego type battery, although i have some Kanger Evod's, a Kayfun 3.1ES and a Nemesis clone in the post. Captain Custard from Steamgunk and Red Cola from Vaporcraze are my all day vapes.

hi
from the big smoke but moved to faversham
spinner 1300/kanger protank2
an till i get a rda

Hello everyone. Andy from a small village in East Sussex. My first post here, though I've found a couple of answers to the usual noob questions after Googling. I had my last roll-up at midday on New Year's Eve and haven't missed it at all, despite having been a smoker for 35 years, and have converted my 27-year old son and his best mate to the cause too. Currently struggling a bit with clearomisers, but my Protank II has been the most reliable. Also have a Mini Protank II v2 (having trouble with the o-ring bunching up when I put it back together after cleaning) and a few CE4s, all with ego batteries. Tried and gave away a Mini Davide (too much draw for me) and a couple of Aspires. Current liquid is Snake Oil with a little extra citrus added, and generally like fruity flavours with a mint kick - blackberry and spearmint is rather yummy.

Looks like a nice little community and I'm pleased to be here.

From Staffordshire - currently vaping on a (very shabby) DNA30 box mod with a 'The Russian' tank/atty. (Both of which are borrowed from a friend from his collection)

Hi I'm originally from Darwen (Lancashire) but now live in Pontypool South Wales.
I'm using a aspire BDC for work and have a kangertech aero tank with a x fire wooden battery.View attachment 22381

Monkey see monkey do 

Just seen your picture of the x fire wooden battery... I've been looking at them and thinking of getting one are they worth the money? I already have a large vv mod but it's too big to carry about. What is the battery life like too? My apologies for so many questions

Back
Top Bottom