What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Where are you from and whats your vape ?

My partner and I are from Gloucester and are both beginners to vapeing. We currently have an mvp v2 each along with the standard iclear 30 that comes with them. Also a couple of kanger t3s. We also have an itaste vv v3 each with the standard iclear 16 tanks :)

How do you like your iclear 30? I had trouble with it...I also use the MVP 2. I switched the the kranger aero...it has a varible air flow and I am happy again. :)

Sent from my VS980 4G using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I'm originally from Essex but have lived on and off in Cornwall most of my life now. Currently vapeing on an itaste vtr with iclear 30s, filled with the last drop of my pow wow sauce. Love that stuff just wish it was more readily available.

Shhh, don't tell anyone else cause it'll disappear like snow in the Sahara but Pow wow sauce is currently in stock on Manabush's web site ;)

I'm in Zummerzet and when I'm not snorting rough scrumpy I usually have a taifun gt filled with pow wow on a nemesis or Zmax shoved in my gob! ;)

Originally from Plaistow (in East London) but now resident in manchester.......and have some of Chefsvapour excellent spotted dick and custard on the go in my taifun

Bala, North Wales. I've just discovered Red Astaire and been vaping it for the last few days using my Tesla vv and aspire et bdc

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Shhh, don't tell anyone else cause it'll disappear like snow in the Sahara but Pow wow sauce is currently in stock on Manabush's web site

Thanks for the heads up, 100ml is now inbound!

Back
Top Bottom