What's new

Where are you from and whats your vape ?

Hi all i am from suffolk . 8 Weeks cig free. At this moment in time I am vaping Tesla vv vw mod 510 DCT tank Vanilla custard. tesla-vv-vw-mod-set-black.jpg

I'm originally from Essex but have lived on and off in Cornwall most of my life now. Currently vapeing on an itaste vtr with iclear 30s, filled with the last drop of my pow wow sauce. Love that stuff just wish it was more readily available.

Hi LEYSTONE BANDIT and :welcome2: to POTV!

I'm from Swindon and I'm using a Kanger Tech EVOD vaping MrKraken's Hansels Folly which I love! It's the first non-tobacco flavour I've tired but I do like the Mystic Original Tobacco flavour as well :D

North devon been here all my life, currently using itaste vv with a justvape protank

Hi Leystone Bandit,im from Sunny Sheffield..At the moment im using an itaste v3 with a smok aro tank and enjoying vaping vapercapers Berry Cheesecake,very moreish!

Simon, Sunderland.

Nemesis clone and kayfun lite+
Filled with homebrew juicy pinapple juice 8mg and 50/50 PG/VG

uploadfromtaptalk1393877712937.jpg

Looks like most of us are from the UK. I'm in Helsinki, Finland but am originally from the US. I only have a crappy iphone pic of my setup, but it's a Kanger Protank mini 2/Smok Winder. I don't usually name my stuff, but I can't help but call it The Sonic.

I don't yet have it on the computer, but I'll post a better pic once I get a chance to take one.

http://instagram.com/p/k-NyUcN7Qk/

Plymouth bey. Nemesis clone with a hcigar kayfun Sat on top with some unicorn blood in the tank.

bonny glasgow been vaping for 32 days an still using the ezee quit starter ecig with royal from darkstar.

Back
Top Bottom