What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What have i walked into

As already said Rebuildable is the way to go and is way cheaper than Stock Coils, with you being a new vaped i would suggest sticking with stock coils till you get used to vaping as a whole. One thing POTV members are good at is spending other peoples money lol. You will no doubt reach the point when Stock Coils and Tanks aren't doing it for you and it's then that the fun starts and your bank balance requires life support, until then just chill and start saving for what's about to happen.
Iv been vaping on and off for 3 years. I say on and off because iv been ignorant towards coils mods. Iv been under the usumption that all mods and coils do basically the same thing. Only ever had aspire and then smok coils. So where iv not been enjoying juice even tho it smells great I figured I'd have that experience from any set up. Seems I have a lot to learn.

Iv been vaping on and off for 3 years. I say on and off because iv been ignorant towards coils mods. Iv been under the usumption that all mods and coils do basically the same thing. Only ever had aspire and then smok coils. So where iv not been enjoying juice even tho it smells great I figured I'd have that experience from any set up. Seems I have a lot to learn.

When first starting like me (only been vaping one year) i saw it as a replacement for smoking. I have found as i have gone on that it's far more than that, there is almost a Science to vaping and having the right vape gear and juice is the key to that. With Mods all do the same thing but with Tanks especially rebuildable ones this is where the magic comes in. So many variations and coils to try. I think out of everything finding the right juice for yourself is the hardest part, i don't like to recommend juice for the simple reason just because i like it doesn't mean someone else will like it. In the past people have recommended juice to me saying it's the dogs doodaa's but to me it is awful, mixing your own takes patience and time plus a few mistakes on the way. I think vaping is a great journey but don't expect it to be smooth sailing as most of the members will testify. I bet every vaper on POTV has had something go wrong at least one time, though they won't probably tell you.

When first starting like me (only been vaping one year) i saw it as a replacement for smoking. I have found as i have gone on that it's far more than that, there is almost a Science to vaping and having the right vape gear and juice is the key to that. With Mods all do the same thing but with Tanks especially rebuildable ones this is where the magic comes in. So many variations and coils to try. I think out of everything finding the right juice for yourself is the hardest part, i don't like to recommend juice for the simple reason just because i like it doesn't mean someone else will like it. In the past people have recommended juice to me saying it's the dogs doodaa's but to me it is awful, mixing your own takes patience and time plus a few mistakes on the way. I think vaping is a great journey but don't expect it to be smooth sailing as most of the members will testify. I bet every vaper on POTV has had something go wrong at least one time, though they won't probably tell you.
Yes I get that. Here's hoping updating my knowledge on tanks and coils will help me find the juice for me. I mean iv dismissed plenty of juice before that have been ok but lacking something enough for me not to buy it again. Now realise that the juice may not have had a fair trial as iv limeted my coil and tank experience

Back
Top Bottom