What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What have i walked into

Yeah rebuildable tank atomiser
Rebuildable dripping atomiser
Alot of people make the next step after a while more economic to dryburn a coil and rewick..
All good stuff in your not to distant future

Lots of youtube videos to watch lol
I'm dabbling in mixing right now it might seem like a likely route if I'm to test juice. As iv been told you can't get full test results mixing juice and coils

Been seriously lacking in this department. Ordering 2 NRG tanks as they fit my mag grip mods. I'll see how I get on.
Good choice.
I started on a smok tfv12, with the coils almost as big as a tank. Like the women say, size doesnt matter.
The gt coil line is night and day compared to a smok coil, specially the older smok ones.

I recommend gt mesh, gt4 mesh and the 2 ccell ceramic coils.

Edit: if u r trying to use a tank with bubble glass, either buy a 12 pack off the internet or use straight glass. Just some 'been there, done that' advice

Get your self a dripper (RDA) if you're gonna start mixing. You'll save a lot of money on coils.

Good choice.
I started on a smok tfv12, with the coils almost as big as a tank. Like the women say, size doesnt matter.
The gt coil line is night and day compared to a smok coil, specially the older smok ones.

I recommend gt mesh, gt4 mesh and the 2 ccell ceramic coils.

Edit: if u r trying to use a tank with bubble glass, either buy a 12 pack off the internet or use straight glass. Just some 'been there, done that' advice
Funnily enough I have that tfv12 tank just never use it. I did plan yesterday to use it but came home with tvf16 coil. Money well spent again. Yes the GT mesh was the one I was looking at. How does it handle high VG juices being smaller ??

Get your self a dripper (RDA) if you're gonna start mixing. You'll save a lot of money on coils.

Dripping looks like hard work but I see your point. I'll maybe step up to that later as I'm still getting my head around all the coil jargon.

Funnily enough I have that tfv12 tank just never use it. I did plan yesterday to use it but came home with tvf16 coil. Money well spent again. Yes the GT mesh was the one I was looking at. How does it handle high VG juices being smaller ??
I dont think ive ever tried but u should be able to use 100%vg in it, dont see why not

Dripping looks like hard work but I see your point. I'll maybe step up to that later as I'm still getting my head around all the coil jargon.
It's not all that bad.

I felt like it was a lot of hard work and maybe a bit daunting before I tried a rebuildable, but it's all I use now.

It's much cheaper than buying 5 different sets of coils that only last a few days also.

Well, the gt ones u should get a cpl weeks out of at least.

The gtx ones im changing every week, gt ones not nearly as often, thats why im still stocking up from china while i can get em.

I already have more rebuildables than i need, but if im going out for a while and have to have a vape i know will work and i wont have to fool with, i take 2 stock coil tanks, one in a medicine bottle in my pocket in case it leaks, and probably a pod too, lol

As already said Rebuildable is the way to go and is way cheaper than Stock Coils, with you being a new vaped i would suggest sticking with stock coils till you get used to vaping as a whole. One thing POTV members are good at is spending other peoples money lol. You will no doubt reach the point when Stock Coils and Tanks aren't doing it for you and it's then that the fun starts and your bank balance requires life support, until then just chill and start saving for what's about to happen.

Well, the gt ones u should get a cpl weeks out of at least.

The gtx ones im changing every week, gt ones not nearly as often, thats why im still stocking up from china while i can get em.

I already have more rebuildables than i need, but if im going out for a while and have to have a vape i know will work and i wont have to fool with, i take 2 stock coil tanks, one in a medicine bottle in my pocket in case it leaks, and probably a pod too, lol
Can I just clarify when you say pod is that s new term for tank. I was just going to get 2 NRG pe tanks to fit my current mods the mag grip as I have 2 mods. Iv looked at max grip 3 and Argus mod that also take GT coil range but those tanks/pods don't look as good.

Back
Top Bottom