What's new

What have i walked into

Robbyt80

Postman
Hey. I'm not new to vaping but I have a lot to learn if I'm going to enjoy the experience. I can see myself spending hours just reading on the many posts this forum has hence the title sorry. Meant in a good way.
Iv always had problems finding juice that I like. If it doesn't kill my coil in a day it ends up being not nice juice. Sometimes I feel like the market it just there to confuse me and make me keep spending. I look at the shelf's of liquid and just know iv an 80% chance that I'm not going to enjoy the next bottle I pick. Anyway here to learn DIY and hope to learn from you all.
Also I run smok mag pi mod with smok mini V2 S1 coil. Lately iv been wondering if my mod and coils are not getting me the best from my juice or if in fact it is the juice itself. All I know is that I'm not getting the best experience from vaping right now so off to read the many posts you guys have to offer and hope to be enlightened on the way

Hi and welcome. Yeah, do some reading on here first and then if you are still unsure about something start a new thread in the relevant section. Lots to learn initially to get the best from the experience. You will get there.

WHAT HAVE I WALKED INTO

Mainly, this place is a hooking up point for doggers and swingers who vape. We tolerate them despite their deviancy. Watch out for @gary68, he’s one of the worst. The stories of him and his little Vaporesso on Northampton’s Racecourse is the stuff of legend.

Mainly, this place is a hooking up point for doggers and swingers who vape. We tolerate them despite their deviancy. Watch out for @gary68, he’s one of the worst. The stories of him and his little Vaporesso on Northampton’s Racecourse is the stuff of legend.
Backs out slowly .

CUNT you know I haven't been well.. But I am getting help I promise

@Robbyt80 You've not asked for this experience directly, but the title has brought it to you anyway. Welcome to the club :18::18:

welcome 1 of us now.jpeg

@Robbyt80

@Robbyt80 You've not asked for this experience directly, but the title has brought it to you anyway. Welcome to the club :18::18:
Thanks. The sense of humour is up my street and a wealth of information. How I'm going to take it all in I don't know but you got start somewhere

Back
Top Bottom