What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

We seeeeeeeee you lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrkin

How did you find us?

• Word of Mouth

Votes: 312 12.6%
  • Advertisement

Votes: 41 1.7%
  • Facebook

Votes: 47 1.9%
  • Search Engine

Votes: 1,677 68.0%
  • Vendor Website

Votes: 113 4.6%
  • Twitter

Votes: 16 0.6%
  • Another Forum

Votes: 120 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 141 5.7%

• Total voters
Sitting here checking out this site... My cats 'Scooter Bug, Gracie May, and Crybaby are checking it out with me.. actually got their noses glued to this page..lol so it must be cool.. I think Gracie May wants the cake and is expecting her piece. They are grateful I quit analogs, that is why I cant see the screen now..lmao..

Hey guys, been reading for a few days before signing up.

Just wanted to say HI..........

How do :D

If you start a new thread at the top of this forum, you'll be less inconspicuous and more will come out to play :D

But that aside.. greetings, and welcome aboard :D

Last edited:
I've been lurking for a day now but was lured into joining when it was said that you have "Cake" and bananas too! This forum has great info and I feel a very good spirit here.
I belong to the big one in the USA and its good too, but I've learned things here in a day that was just plain fun and I had to join to get the most out of it.
I don't post much but I will share when I feel the need.
I've been a vaper for 3 years now and and I'm still learning and the industry just keeps getting better! I won't say how much I've spent and I lost track about 2 years ago when it started to scare me...lol

I've been lurking for a day now but was lured into joining when it was said that you have "Cake" and bananas too! This forum has great info and I feel a very good spirit here.
I belong to the big one in the USA and its good too, but I've learned things here in a day that was just plain fun and I had to join to get the most out of it.
I don't post much but I will share when I feel the need.
I've been a vaper for 3 years now and and I'm still learning and the industry just keeps getting better! I won't say how much I've spent and I lost track about 2 years ago when it started to scare me...lol

By the "Big One" do you mean ECF? :P Its actually located here in the UK :P

Anyways! Welcome to the planet, we have quite a few Americans here (im one of them!)

Yes I did, I didn't know that and I've spent the last three years learning all I could on that forum. Learn something new everyday, amazing isn't it! Nice to be here from across the pond. :yahoo:

By the "Big One" do you mean ECF? :P Its actually located here in the UK :P

Anyways! Welcome to the planet, we have quite a few Americans here (im one of them!)

Back
Top Bottom