Votes: 113 4.6%
  • Twitter

Votes: 16 0.6%
  • Another Forum

Votes: 120 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 141 5.7%

• Total voters
Hiya ssscrudddy and andym, welcome-make yourselves comfy :) andy how was the change to no Nic for you? There are afew of us gearing up for the switch so it would be great to hear how it has gone for you and how you went about it :)

I'm not sure how I ended up here. It was something about the kings shilling if I signed up.

Hiya ssscrudddy and andym, welcome-make yourselves comfy :) andy how was the change to no Nic for you? There are afew of us gearing up for the switch so it would be great to hear how it has gone for you and how you went about it :)
Hi the change to no nic came a bit abruptly for me I don't know how but I completely run outta juice I normally vape menthol or mint so off I trotted too the chemist bought a bottle of glycerine and a tub of menthol crystals 20 mins of experimenting I was vaping away in clouds of vg smoke
Was a bit strong too start with but never really noticed the nic so just stuck with me homemade juice
and never looked back .
i am gonna try a few juices with a low nic content as I wanna try some more and I love vaping
i think switching from pg to vg helped just by the amount of Vapor coming from vg was considerably more
cheers Andy

Wow, that easy? That's brilliant, I'm just going to have to jump in. I'm down to 6mg so it's not too big a jump :)

I tried a while back with the Tescos jobbies, but they werent strong enough & I went back to smoking again. Then recently my missus decided to give up smoking using the Tescos jobbies, so I tried again, but I found myself constantly on them & still wanting (& having) a fag.

So I bought myself 2x Joyetech Tornado eGo C batteries (USB passthru 1000mAh) 4x Dual Coil Tanks & 4 different e-liquids @ 36mg, bearing in mind I only had the Tescos version to judge by & that was 16mg.

Needless to say this proved to be way too strong. After just a week I have snipped 1 of the coils in 1 of my DCTs, & I have since diluted all my liquids down to under 18mg. I reckon I will dilute them down even more, the DCT with the wire snipped is just about ok. I have also since mixed myself an Orange @ 11mg which is nice.

Anyway, if you want a laugh, here is my 1st go ever (Tescos effort didnt count) which was way too strong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wicked video I did exactly the same
That was nearly a year ago all the best Andy

Back
Top Bottom