What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

We seeeeeeeee you lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrkin

How did you find us?

• Word of Mouth

Votes: 312 12.6%
  • Advertisement

Votes: 41 1.7%
  • Facebook

Votes: 47 1.9%
  • Search Engine

Votes: 1,677 68.0%
  • Vendor Website

Votes: 113 4.6%
  • Twitter

Votes: 16 0.6%
  • Another Forum

Votes: 120 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 141 5.7%

• Total voters
Finally registered. Been vaping for several years, mostly DL nowadays.

Nothing else to say really, just reading a lot.

Don't be scared, no one here bites :) We're a friendly bunch with a sense of humour I swear it. So go on, register and come say hello!

Welcome to the Planet!

Make sure to check out the Rules (click here)

While you are doing a little bit of reading make sure to check out our Wiki, which holds loads of information about everything E-Cigs!
Happy Vaping!

Hi all!
Long time lurker finally signing up
I've been vaping for 7 - nearly 8 - years, but I'm a complete newb to using forums. I don't even use social media.
Looking forward to contributing and getting to know people.

Hi I am new here...I am having trouble with rinsing coils very quickly and wondering if it could be the vape juice?
Hello @Mark harris and welcome to POTV. You're better off creating a new thread as posting a question in another unrelated thread (this one) will get overlooked. When you do post the question, add some more details such as coils being used, mod, how you're vaping (Wattage, TC etc.) and what juice you are using, is this a new juice, new problem etc. as this may help diagnose your issue with the coils. Enjoy :)

Hi all, new here. Have put an introduction post up but I thought I'd tell you all that I've spent more money on mods, pods and tanks in the 4 days I've been here than I have in the last year.

So thanks for that :P

Seriously though, good community. Love it!

Back
Top Bottom