Votes: 113 4.6%
  • Twitter

Votes: 16 0.6%
  • Another Forum

Votes: 120 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 141 5.7%

• Total voters
I'll be honest, i'm as guilty as the next person for lurking.
All i can say to members, old and new is there is no such thing as a stupid question. So many friendly helpful people on here. Just hide your wallet when asking for advice on what device to buy next, lol.
My last lurking session came from wifey dropping her Voopoo drag 2 and needing a new mod. Less than a week later we now have a Geekvape Aegis kit, a Tesla Punk 80w AND 220w, as well as a Steam Crave Titan kit on it's way. I have been banned from looking at the pipe section on here and need to poke my head into the rebuildables section for some advice which i know will not end well for my bank card.
Look at it as an investment lol. Some people collect stamps, some collect coins, others collect ornaments.......we collect Mods.

I remember a friend of mine showed me a few years ago hundreds and hundreds of 3 penny pieces that he found in boxes in his dad's loft after he died. All in date order.

Date does not matter to me at all.
I just collect as many as I can.
I'm hoping to get my collection up to a million one day.

Hi @jcage and :welcome1: to the planet. :)

We're a really friendly bunch here so pull up a chair and something nice to vape and jump right in.

Back
Top Bottom