What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

We seeeeeeeee you lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrkin

How did you find us?

• Word of Mouth

Votes: 312 12.6%
  • Advertisement

Votes: 41 1.7%
  • Facebook

Votes: 47 1.9%
  • Search Engine

Votes: 1,677 68.0%
  • Vendor Website

Votes: 113 4.6%
  • Twitter

Votes: 16 0.6%
  • Another Forum

Votes: 120 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 141 5.7%

• Total voters
Hi guys

Been lurking about here for a few months :) Started vaping in September last year , have cut down massively on the smoking since I started vaping was a 50 a day guy for over 30 year :( Thanks for all the great information ! Still smoke abit (after meals first thing in the morning) but yer loving life.

I have just started getting into DIY juice making and thinking about ordering my first RTA this weekend, started off using sub oem tanks with replaceable coils.

Thanks for all the great information !

Hey All

Wanted to say hi: The forum is great already had some stellar advice!

I started vaping a Smok Nord back in February and I've already gathered a small collection (Topside, Tauren RDA, Freemax twister kit, and a Destiny RTA). Very happy making my own coils and mixing my own juice (see recipes tab).

A very happy hobbyist and categorically EX-smoker! One of the things that endears me to vaping (aside from the nic) is the community: Loving the collective geekery of it all :)

So, hello, and pleasure to meet y'all!

Nathan - Edinburgh

Hi everyone! :D

Been vaping since 2011 and this place popped often searching for advice so why not join the party! :)

Hope you all have a wonderfull day! :D

Hi, I get you from google searches.
...seems like heres some vape knowledge after all :D

Hi Dan #2
QuVEQVr.png

Hi everyone! :D

Been vaping since 2011 and this place popped often searching for advice so why not join the party! :)

Hope you all have a wonderfull day! :D

9 years of lurking.

You are to be congratulated, that could be a new record. Well done and...

:welcome1:

I'll be honest, i'm as guilty as the next person for lurking.
All i can say to members, old and new is there is no such thing as a stupid question. So many friendly helpful people on here. Just hide your wallet when asking for advice on what device to buy next, lol.
My last lurking session came from wifey dropping her Voopoo drag 2 and needing a new mod. Less than a week later we now have a Geekvape Aegis kit, a Tesla Punk 80w AND 220w, as well as a Steam Crave Titan kit on it's way. I have been banned from looking at the pipe section on here and need to poke my head into the rebuildables section for some advice which i know will not end well for my bank card.

Back
Top Bottom