Votes: 113 4.6%
  • Twitter

Votes: 16 0.6%
  • Another Forum

Votes: 120 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 141 5.7%

• Total voters
Hi, just joined. Been vaping for a few weeks now after a short foray several years ago with a deal from groupon for what I think was an ego t set.
A few dry hits and burnt tasting draws later, I gave it up.
Hopefully now with a forum like this and the want to keep off the sticks, I will be better armed to make this a satisfying hobby.
I am currently using a T22e bought from a local vape shop and enjoying it so far!
I would like, at some point in the future, to give dtl vaping a go but don't want to spend too many coupons incase I don't like it.
So that's my long winded intro over, thanks for having me!

Joined a little while ago, commented a few times.

I’m Andy, been vaping on and off for 6 years but haven’t had a cigarette since may 2016 when my daughter was born. Started off with the plastic cigarette looking things that light up. Had a eleaf after that and was vaping mouth to lung for a while. Last year I got into sub ohm tanks and then building. I genuinely enjoy it, the hobbyist side of building coils and tinkering with them until they’re just right. I now have the same peak flow I had as a teenager and I’m not far shy of 40.

Don't be scared, no one here bites :) We're a friendly bunch with a sense of humour I swear it. So go on, register and come say hello!

Welcome to the Planet!

Make sure to check out the Rules (click here)

While you are doing a little bit of reading make sure to check out our Wiki, which holds loads of information about everything E-Cigs!
Happy Vaping!

new fish in this planet :)

Don't be scared, no one here bites :) We're a friendly bunch with a sense of humour I swear it. So go on, register and come say hello!

Welcome to the Planet!

While you are doing a little bit of reading make sure to check out our Wiki, which holds loads of information about everything E-Cigs!
Happy Vaping!

Welcome to the Planet!

Happy Vaping!
Thankfully i found this site as a newbie Ape vaper and i am already amazed with all the advice and help forums on here.
I am also already hooked on Heisenberg as opposed to 30 cigs a day.

Hi, just joined. Been vaping for a few weeks now after a short foray several years ago with a deal from groupon for what I think was an ego t set.
A few dry hits and burnt tasting draws later, I gave it up.
Hopefully now with a forum like this and the want to keep off the sticks, I will be better armed to make this a satisfying hobby.
I am currently using a T22e bought from a local vape shop and enjoying it so far!
I would like, at some point in the future, to give dtl vaping a go but don't want to spend too many coupons incase I don't like it.
So that's my long winded intro over, thanks for having me!
Think i am in the same boat as you mate.
I have just started on an Innokin T20 S and loving it and not missing thetabs!
I also had a little brush with a sub standard vape pen etc a couple of years ago but this time i know i can do it.

I think i've been viewing these forums on and off for 5 or so years... i don't think lurking is a strong enough word for my case

Hello

Im new . Kind of

Im chris from Germany. Vape since 2015 and i work in a tobacco store . You know cigarettes , tobacco, cigars, Pipes and these kind of things. I joined the forum because i want to buy some used vape gear . And since i need 100 comments or posts i thought i say hello . Plus its nice to talk to other people in the vape scene. Im actually not overall in love with the german vape scene .

Been here a month now and not really lurkin! Made a bit of a nuisance of myself in a few threads and had a good laugh. I’ve found everyone to be helpful and tolerant of the dumb questions. So if you’re new jump in and ask away nobody will mind we were all learning at some point.

hello everyone

goodmorning

i need help to know what kit or mod and juices are best for vape beginners???

and if there are any offers going on for Black Friday???

thankyou

vicky

Back
Top Bottom