Votes: 113 4.6%
  • Twitter

Votes: 16 0.6%
  • Another Forum

Votes: 120 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 141 5.7%

• Total voters
Been a long time lurker but now I’ve step forward from the shadows ... seems to be the best choice I could of made seen as tho a lot of other forums I use are either dead in the way of content or have trolls guarding the gates to free speech hahah

Well im here now and don’t see the trolls as of yet so that’s all good

Don't be scared, no one here bites :) We're a friendly bunch with a sense of humour I swear it. So go on, register and come say hello!

Welcome to the Planet!

Make sure to check out the Rules (click here)

While you are doing a little bit of reading make sure to check out our Wiki, which holds loads of information about everything E-Cigs!
Happy Vaping!
Hello! Shahmeer here.
Currently an editor to VPNRanks. I write about VPNs, review them, and give them ratings.
Hope you guys are doing great!

Just registered, found you guys by searching for a review. Your forum was in the list so here I am. 13 months cigg free and looking forward to my fist forum, unless penthouse forum counts

Long time lurker. PotV is the best e-cig forum I've seen around. Now I'm experiencing issues with my mod & tank and will try to get support from this amazing community :)

Hi there,
Ivee here,
New to vape, but favorite juice from nastyjuice.com. Really eager to try new one..Please suggest me other..

Thanks. I will try this. Any suggestion for the juice?

There are no bad one's.
Custard Slice is top drawer for a custard lover, Clotted Custard is just the same, obviously with a dollop of clotted cream. I have some Custard Deluxe steeping, so not tried that yet but, it will be good.
Fruit flavours, Lemon Lime is really nice and refreshing, Dewy Supreme is a nice honey melon flavour and is always in one of my Billets. Sherbet Supreme is also very nice, not too sherbety, but lots of flavours going on. Cola Sorbet was also very nice.

It depends on what you like for flavour. We're all different, so there are flavours which I wouldn't try, but others think are really nice.
Best of all, Lee has a discount code, BIG50, which gives you the best discount anywhere, of half price.

Fill your boots I say.

:2thumbsup:

Hi there,
Ivee here,
New to vape, but favorite juice from nastyjuice.com. Really eager to try new one..Please suggest me other..
Also been a fan of nasty J but compared to Prime Vapes ... Well there is not really a comparison, it would not be fair [emoji23] .

A lot of brands are nice and flavoured but too sweet and many flavours taste ok but chemical'ish. Lee's juices are spot on as flavour and sweetness balance.

Back
Top Bottom