What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

We seeeeeeeee you lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrkin

How did you find us?

• Word of Mouth

Votes: 312 12.6%
  • Advertisement

Votes: 41 1.7%
  • Facebook

Votes: 47 1.9%
  • Search Engine

Votes: 1,677 68.0%
  • Vendor Website

Votes: 113 4.6%
  • Twitter

Votes: 16 0.6%
  • Another Forum

Votes: 120 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 141 5.7%

• Total voters
Don't be scared, no one here bites :) We're a friendly bunch with a sense of humour I swear it. So go on, register and come say hello!

Welcome to the Planet!

Make sure to check out the Rules (click here)

While you are doing a little bit of reading make sure to check out our Wiki, which holds loads of information about everything E-Cigs!
Happy Vaping!
Don't bite lol my age sweet tooth cant bite. got into an awful mess today with a ripe mango i had to sook to death today.perfected my technique with melon though. Never even put nic shot on it.

>>Why not try making your own thread in the introductions section
because no one cares about who i am and what i doing here

Don't be scared, no one here bites :) We're a friendly bunch with a sense of humour I swear it. So go on, register and come say hello!

Welcome to the Planet!

While you are doing a little bit of reading make sure to check out our Wiki, which holds loads of information about everything E-Cigs!
Happy Vaping!
Great forum!

Welcome to the Planet!

Happy Vaping!

GOOD TO BE HERE!!!!

Back
Top Bottom