What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

We seeeeeeeee you lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrkin

How did you find us?

• Word of Mouth

Votes: 312 12.6%
  • Advertisement

Votes: 41 1.7%
  • Facebook

Votes: 47 1.9%
  • Search Engine

Votes: 1,677 68.0%
  • Vendor Website

Votes: 113 4.6%
  • Twitter

Votes: 16 0.6%
  • Another Forum

Votes: 120 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 141 5.7%

• Total voters
Yo, used your site on off when researching vape stuff. Currently reading the NDB Nitecore debacle which I heard about on a TVP video and got to an image I couldnt see on the tiny screen and when clicking had to sign up, so here I am.

Currently vaping a Rainbow Kylin on a black and 7 colour T-Priv looking into getting a Pulse Squonk Kit so will be doing more safety checks prior to purchase.

Another new registrant here, after rather a while lurking...

Thought I’d say ‘Hi’ and start to contribute a bit (if possible) :)

Hi everyone, just joined, been vaping for 3 months and just starting on mesh coils and coil building, so far am not only loving it but 100% addicted. Was smoking for 25 years and so glad I took the plunge to try vapes and join here x

Another new registrant here, after rather a while lurking...

Thought I’d say ‘Hi’ and start to contribute a bit (if possible) :)

I've been lurking this forum for over 5 years. No more.

Hi guys im new here. Just getting the feel of the site but it looks great! Glad i could become a memebr.

Hi everyone, just joined, been vaping for 3 months and just starting on mesh coils and coil building, so far am not only loving it but 100% addicted. Was smoking for 25 years and so glad I took the plunge to try vapes and join here x
Welcome aboard guys , its lovely to have you here [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom