What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

We seeeeeeeee you lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrkin

How did you find us?

• Word of Mouth

Votes: 312 12.6%
  • Advertisement

Votes: 41 1.7%
  • Facebook

Votes: 47 1.9%
  • Search Engine

Votes: 1,677 68.0%
  • Vendor Website

Votes: 113 4.6%
  • Twitter

Votes: 16 0.6%
  • Another Forum

Votes: 120 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 141 5.7%

• Total voters
Hi potv new member here just looking around the forum for advice.

As a heavy smoker and loads of chest infections I decided to start vaping that was 4 years ago. I was on the disposables for a while then a cheap ego style pen. My chest has never felt better and now as a experienced vaper I’m more into my high end Gear and rebuildables.

Potv forum is the best and most informative forum I’ve been on so hope this continues and give help and advice to everyone involved.

Well done admins

I am an Old New Vapor. After 51 years of smoking I kicked it for 6 months using vape. I went from 18 Mg to 12 Mg and went right back to cigs. (Dumb reason but any excuse will work) It is now 2 years later and I am trying to go back to vape (Sayeth my Wife). I dug out all my old gear. cleaned it up and went looking for new coils and juice. Started out with juice, told the dude behind the counter I needed 18Mg. His eyes bulged out and said what are you smoking it in? I showed him and he said that was old fashion, and I would be hard pressed to find coils. Darn I guess a lot changed in 2 years. 1 hour later and $125.00 poorer I leave with a huge battery and tank. He said the coil will last a lot longer. First hit (After reading the instructions) I not only did blow a huge cloud, but also blew my lungs out. A couple of hours of experimenting and realizing 18Mg vape in this machine can make you dizzy. That was 2 days ago. went from 2 pk of cigs a day to 1/2 pk. Still trying to blow my lungs out but I am winning (I think) My wife still frowning at a 1/2 pack a day. Oh well cant win them all.

Hi to all,

New here and fairly new to vaping, been smoking for 10 years and smoking pot for 5 years.

I've been vaping now for 2 months and just started using CBD juice. Been looking for somewhere to find other people's experiences with CBD juice and what other cannabis juice is available.

Look forward to getting to know some of you and getting to know more about vaping.
-KnownLocket

Hi to all,

New here and fairly new to vaping, been smoking for 10 years and smoking pot for 5 years.

I've been vaping now for 2 months and just started using CBD juice. Been looking for somewhere to find other people's experiences with CBD juice and what other cannabis juice is available.

Look forward to getting to know some of you and getting to know more about vaping.
-KnownLocket

hey Knownlocket, how are you mate?

Well in regards to cannabis derivatives, you have a few licence companies that sell them legally across the world, like you said CBD is one option, now they even make it with flavor, Terpenes or terpenoides are another option, you can even mix these two to get a similar final product that will actually taste like the real thing, what you WONT have unless you live in certain places in the US is the THC, in order words you won't get the high effect ( if that is what you are looking for).
You can always opt for making your own DIY canna juice, but that is another all story with legal implications attached depending again on the country and state you live in, but it's possible :D.
Do a quick search on the subject of terpenes, and see what is available, wont be cheap but you have several good options out there none of them psychoactive as mentioned before.

Cheers.

What can i say chronic lurker on here, based in the Netherlands so mainly just reading and lurking..

Jerry

Just because you are in the Netherlands is no reason not to come on in if you are lurking so much.
We do not bite.
Mostly

Belated welcome to the planet.

Back
Top Bottom