What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

We seeeeeeeee you lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrkin

How did you find us?

• Word of Mouth

Votes: 312 12.6%
  • Advertisement

Votes: 41 1.7%
  • Facebook

Votes: 47 1.9%
  • Search Engine

Votes: 1,677 68.0%
  • Vendor Website

Votes: 113 4.6%
  • Twitter

Votes: 16 0.6%
  • Another Forum

Votes: 120 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 141 5.7%

• Total voters
Hi to all ;) I am an owner of young reviewers project from Moscow :)
My team writes reviews with photos, make announces of new products and our partners adds. Also, we make smart presentations of our reviews in English. Hope, you`ll like them!

Hi there, been lurking for a while, been a vaper for around a year, current set up eleaf istick 100w with kylin tank also have 3 coolfires the best of which is the 100w tc anyways a big hello to all

Hi all , Just joined and loving the site .
I've been vaping for over a year now , started on pens and have worked up to mech and regulated squonk.

Hi! I've only been lurking for a week or so.

Started off with an Aspire X30 but after using a friends eleaf and Cleito Exo it was like a whole new world.

At first I only tried Vampire Vape. Other juices tasted off on the X30... just ordered some stuff from Cotswold Vapour and El Diablo.

Hey guys and gals, been lurking for a while. Thought I would log back into my account and start posting again. We'll have to see how long I want to be "sociable" aha.

Back
Top Bottom