• Twitter

Votes: 16 0.6%
  • Another Forum

Votes: 120 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 141 5.7%

• Total voters
Wassup ladies and gentlemen.

My name is Ray. Thought I'd stop lurking and start getting involved a little more. Came across the website quite some time back while looking for discount codes lol (dont lie, you guys did too). I quit smoking a year or so ago and switched over fully to vaping.

Nice to meet you all.

New vaper been lurking a week or so, hopefully get involved once I know what I'm doing a bit better!

Hello everyone!!! Just joined because i was told by my local brick n mortar shop that ELR was not being used by the experienced vapors as much anymore due to a few questionable reasons but i couldnt remember the name of the "new" forum he said everyone was using. So came across this forum n sounded right idk for sure but seems like a good forum. Is this mainly uk based? Im in the usa where we are allowed to use the size tank we like but are measurements are all screwed up lol it doesnt matter i guess just seen the uk in address bar. Anyways i have been vaping for about 6 months now and my adv is a premium brand juice so i started DIY recipies but still i cant seem to duplicate it or find any other adv that i enjoy even other premium juices. I do enjoy tasting all the diffrent flavors but im looking to find a adv that i love and can just make it myself. Also looking to learn all the tips and secrets of A-Z for vaping not just liquid im constantly reserching atomizers, mods, batteries, etc... looking forward to all the new material here and seems there is a lot going here sorry for this scattered introduction that is all over the place just really wanted to say HELLO n THNX

Hi everyone!

Packed in the fags about 2 and a half years ago, was only a casual 'drunken smoker' so it was only a challenge after a few drinks. The main reason for stopping was probably pressure from the wife!

Started vaping around the same time with - like most people - a bog standard starter kit and went on from there. I'm not bang into it and don't spend a lot but I do like to make sure I'm getting good quality juices with loads of flavour but have made quite a few mistakes so far (that I've learned from)!

Hoping to get some good advice on here because I'm in the market for a new tank after the one I was using got discontinued :(

Hello,
Dave here new the forum because I was looking for some info. I'm too opionated to lurk Not really anyway away we go

Hiya I'm Zavi new to the forum. Joined to stalk hubby lol and get info of which there seems to be tonnes!

Back
Top Bottom