Votes: 113 4.6%
  • Twitter

Votes: 16 0.6%
  • Another Forum

Votes: 120 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 141 5.7%

• Total voters
What's up my fellow vapers, I joined to try to find out why my Smok TFV12 has suddenly started spewing juice out of the airflow. I thought i'd hang around for a while now i've found out.

Hi everyone, been vaping around a year to help quitting cigs, started on the cheap pens from poundland but stumbled across this site when looking for something a bit better, difficult to know what's good value

Hi everyone, been vaping around a year to help quitting cigs, started on the cheap pens from poundland but stumbled across this site when looking for something a bit better, difficult to know what's good value

it's a mine field isn't it ;)

Hi recently joined, I've been vaping for nearly 2 years after smoking for years.
I randomly buy various flavours based on the offers at the time, and now have a load of liquids that I've tried and aren't keen on.
My favourite juice I've had is Charlie Chalk Dust Dreem Cream, but it seems fairly pricey with no offers - anyone know good stockist or similar juices.

Thanks!

Is there a simple 'how to' guide for diy? thanks

DIY what? Coils, juice, self-made mech-mods (just kiddin)

If you want an easy and beautifully made DIY for e-juice be sure to check New Amsterdam Vape and DIY or DIE on YouTube. They have pretty much anything to beginner (Amsterdam) to a pro (lil Wayne for DIY or DIE)

Back
Top Bottom