What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Want to start vaping

• Thread starter Deleted member 63398
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would hold off with the extra coils till youve tried it, forgot youve never smoked, get ready to cough your guts up.

It's gonna be tricky on the throat and lungs if you haven't smoked before so good luck!! Oh and drink plenty of water.

so vg, tick
tank, tick
batteries?? out of 30 mods ive only ever got free batteries from one company.
so you will need two 18650 batteries (normal shop duracell wont work) https://www.fogstar.co.uk/
no idea about charging internally in the mod so you might also need an external charger from fogstar.

what juice did you buy as some maybe too thick if they are 80vg. 70vg would be best.
is it a 10ml bottle youve bought or a shortfil 60ml bottle. DO NOT add a nicotine shot if it is a shortfil 60ml. we certainly dont want to be seen advising a never smoker to add nicotine.

and last thing. please ask here before you use it as weve seen too many numptys turn it up to max 200+watts and wonder why their throat is on fire and the coil had burnt out.

so vg, tick
tank, tick
batteries?? out of 30 mods ive only ever got free batteries from one company.
so you will need two 18650 batteries (normal shop duracell wont work) https://www.fogstar.co.uk/
no idea about charging internally in the mod so you might also need an external charger from fogstar.

what juice did you buy as some maybe too thick if they are 80vg. 70vg would be best.
is it a 10ml bottle youve bought or a shortfil 60ml bottle. DO NOT add a nicotine shot if it is a shortfil 60ml. we certainly dont want to be seen advising a never smoker to add nicotine.

and last thing. please ask here before you use it as weve seen too many numptys turn it up to max 200+watts and wonder why their throat is on fire and the coil had burnt out.
Hi thank you all for your advice i have ordered the batterys with the mod i was told that they are samsung rechargeable ones i will set the wattage at about 47 which i have read is a good setting to start at for someone like me so i should not cough to much if at all and just take it easyfor the first few times i ordered vape green e liquid 100% vg no nicotine and no flavoured it just pure vg 20ml short fill and will never use nicotine i am vey health conscious i dont think the e juice i am using and will keep on using will do me no harm as it has no additives in its just pure vegetable glycerine which has no toxins in
Paul

Hi thank you all for your advice i have ordered the batterys with the mod i was told that they are samsung rechargeable ones i will set the wattage at about 47 which i have read is a good setting to start at for someone like me so i should not cough to much if at all and just take it easyfor the first few times i ordered vape green e liquid 100% vg no nicotine and no flavoured it just pure vg 20ml short fill and will never use nicotine i am vey health conscious i dont think the e juice i am using and will keep on using will do me no harm as it has no additives in its just pure vegetable glycerine which has no toxins in
Paul
47 , I would be starting lower- around 30.
health conscious - then sorry but dont do it.
100% vg . good luck with that. VG very thick, suspect coils wont like it but no idea. make sure you prime well and leave a good while.

ahh, first hicup.
100%vg just will not work in a normal sub tank with stock coils. that juice is designed mainly for drippers on rda's where they build their own coils. with your coils it will most prob burn your coil out within a few hours to a day while 70vg should last for a 1-2 weeks life of the coil.
can you link to the juice you bought.

youve read 47w is a good starting point. good luck with that.

Sorry i forgot to mention i hate cigarette smoke it stinks and so dose the people after they have smoked awful vape smoke has a nice smell and the people who vape don't smell either

ahh, first hicup.
100%vg just will not work in a normal sub tank with stock coils. that juice is designed mainly for drippers on rda's where they build their own coils. with your coils it will most prob burn your coil out within a few hours to a day while 70vg should last for a 1-2 weeks life of the coil.
can you link to the juice you bought.

youve read 47w is a good starting point. good luck with that.
Hi i got it from vapegreen its on there web site

A 20ml shortfill will require topping up as it will be over flavoured. PG @10ml will make it 66/33ish but a 50/50 mix 70/30 would keep you around 80/20ish :51:

A 20ml shortfill will require topping up as it will be over flavoured. PG @10ml will make it 66/33ish but a 50/50 mix 70/30 would keep you around 80/20ish :51:
Why would it want topping up, it`s 20ml of unflavoured VG. the OP wants 100% vg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom