What's new

Want to start vaping

• Thread starter Deleted member 63398
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
“PC Gaming”

C970A8E7-99B3-45B5-AE83-C5DB2123A9BA.gif

I couldn’t help noticing that box of tissues next to your keyboard, sir...

F515FB88-3BDB-4DA1-A56E-967FE11EB4E9.gif

Hi every body that's has left a comment I still have not tried vaping yet but still thinking of having a try after researching about it using organic e liquids I can not see what harm it can do me also in America they have vaping compations so it is a bit of an interest as well as a hobby and relaxation

Hi every body that's has left a comment I still have not tried vaping yet but still thinking of having a try after researching about it using organic e liquids I can not see what harm it can do me also in America they have vaping compations so it is a bit of an interest as well as a hobby and relaxation
Well, you are a grown man and if you want to do something against the advice of others, then you are free to do so. It strikes me that you had already made up your mind anyway.

So you have an interest in vaping competitions. And that's why you want to vape. Oh well. Good luck you might win some vaping gear.

Hello @New to vaping you've had an awful lot of people trying to put you off vaping as a fun hobby (only people I see having fun in cloud comps are beardy bell ends) if you fall into this category no amount of nay saying will deter you.. Each of your replies mentions (liking big clouds). You'll get no encouragement from seasoned ex smokers on this forum..
My advice is don't start

Oh yeah and

IMG_20170513_185939_232.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom