What's new

Want to start vaping

• Thread starter Deleted member 63398
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @New to vaping

I understand I do but there are much better ways to relieve stress. Dont vape, it wont make any difference as u are not smoking anyway. And DEFINITELY do not smoke tobacco.
I have no idea what your circumstances are and why u r stressed but there are many other things u can do like:

Meditation
Yoga
Using calming apps
Listening to relaxing music
Reading
Colouring in
Knitting
The list is endless.

We are trying to help u here. Yes we love vaping but that's because we no longer smoke. Ultimately we shouldn't really do either but its the lesser of 2 evils
I might take up knitting DeeDee, i could make up some wicked vape pouches
61HH7iBwDPL._SX700_.jpg

@Tazz you are a funny fucker! Lol lol
You are right Dee I would never smoke tabaco maybe I should not vape but it does look very appealing seeing all these people doing cloud chasing it's more of a hobby than anything else hmmm I am going to give it some more thought I may not do it now after joining this forum but every one who is on this site must think a lot of it and really enjoy it ?

You are right Dee I would never smoke tabaco maybe I should not vape but it does look very appealing seeing all these people doing cloud chasing it's more of a hobby than anything else hmmm I am going to give it some more thought I may not do it now after joining this forum but every one who is on this site must think a lot of it and really enjoy it ?

Most of us are happy that we no longer smoke.
A few have weened themselves off nicotine but keep vaping for that hand to mouth habit they have developed over decades.
Mostly we are pathetic nicotine addicts that do not have what it takes to kick the habit permanently, and quite a few of us wish we were not.
Some make the most of the situation by turning it into a hobby.

As you are finding, few think it is a good habit to recommend to anyone that is not a smoker.

I would not expect vaping 0% nic to reduce your stress and my worry would be that you would then only be a short step away from trying with nic.

Agree with everyone else on here. Wouldn't recommend vaping to anyone except a smoker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom