What's new

Want to start vaping

• Thread starter Deleted member 63398
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
it shows as hes 55 in his bio.

never smoked then DONT start vaping.

As others have said, why do u want to start?
Hi Dee I want to start because firstly to relieve stress and secondly I like the big clouds but I will use 0 nicotine I have been reading all about it and would like to have a try

I hope your not being pressured into starting vaping by some mates. Don't start mate. You don't need it in your life.
Hi Tony thank you for your kind words I would like to start vaping because I think it will relieve stress and secondly I like the big clouds I have researched it and will use 0 nicotine
Thanks again Tony
Paul

Hi every body that has left a reply and is going to I think it will help with stress and I like the big clouds lol iI have always wanted to try vaping i have read a lot about it and will use 0 nicotine hope this answers some questions
Thanks Paul

Hi Dee I want to start because firstly to relieve stress and secondly I like the big clouds but I will use 0 nicotine I have been reading all about it and would like to have a try
Hi @New to vaping

I understand I do but there are much better ways to relieve stress. Dont vape, it wont make any difference as u are not smoking anyway. And DEFINITELY do not smoke tobacco.
I have no idea what your circumstances are and why u r stressed but there are many other things u can do like:

Meditation
Yoga
Using calming apps
Listening to relaxing music
Reading
Colouring in
Knitting
The list is endless.

We are trying to help u here. Yes we love vaping but that's because we no longer smoke. Ultimately we shouldn't really do either but its the lesser of 2 evils

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom