What's new

Want to start vaping

• Thread starter Deleted member 63398
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi fellow vapers can any one tell me how to build my own coil system for biger clouds i seen on this site but you also need a new tank and plate to screw the coils down to
Thanks Paul

@New to vaping You need to do some research, there is information all over the site, and lots of videos on YouTube that will show you how to go about it :)

Hi fellow vapers can any one tell me how to build my own coil system for biger clouds i seen on this site but you also need a new tank and plate to screw the coils down to
Thanks Paul
Youtube is your friend. You'll want an RDA/RTA, know Ohms law & battery safety for starters. If you're talking about clouds ala competition style then that's another ball game. RDAs with competition style decks, Parallel/series/stacked mods & encyclopedic knowledge of battery/build safety & again Ohms Law.
To start safely, begin with a dual/triple cell regulated mod & a sub ohm tank like a Freemax with stock coils.
Before you go blowing wads of cash chasing clouds, read up, watch YT, ask here.

I have ridden one of those nice bike i have had bikes since i was 16 my last one was a suzuki gsx 1400 i ride most days except the winter months

What a bike. Had a GSX14 k2 for 11years and 70k. Took me and her round Euroland every year, "like wafting about in an old Jag." (Crosstourer DCT for the last 7yr... love it but no looker compared to the 14, for a touring bike shaftdrive has me won though!)

ok if you are going to go ahead with this, some vaping biking advice:

Tanks suck at altitude! (Nautilus/Nautilus X & Flow tanks for me even closing off airflow)

Leak the juice all over the shop because of ... Science. Differing air pressure IIRC (Ended up buying the filthy fagz again.) You do get a sweet smelling jacket.

RDA and a regulated squonk mod, problem solved for me. (not as novice friendly as a stock coil tank but if you do your research and are not afraid to ask questions...)

Some think he moved onto extreme ironing, others that he moved to Thailand and became a master soap carver. Me, I like to think he made it big in the competitive mooing scene. The true wonder though is that his thread got nearly 150 replies.

Some think he moved onto extreme ironing, others that he moved to Thailand and became a master soap carver. Me, I like to think he made it big in the competitive mooing scene. The true wonder though is that his thread got nearly 150 replies.
Wouldn't be surprised if he succeeded and blew such a ginormous cloud he floated right off the end of flat earth :18:

Vaping is aim to help people to stop smoking, I suggest you shouldn't begin to vape if you never smoke before.

As OP is no longer here, I'm closing the thread and hoping it never sees the cold light of day again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom