What's new

Want to start vaping

• Thread starter Deleted member 63398
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@New to vaping, you do have to understand that us vapers can be a cynical lot and for some very good reasons.
Vaping comes under scrutiny so much and is always mis represented in the press.
The majority of vapers here are ex smokers and have found vaping to be the answer to their needs in terms of quitting cigarettes.
When we here that someone is thinking of vaping who has never smoked, the alarms bells ring.
My personal opinion is its better to vape than smoke for all of the health benefits. If someone wants to vape who has never smoked we will always try to discourage it.
As you are set on trying vaping, then we will always try our best to help you on your journey.

Late to the party but wtf...
Looks like most of us do wonder why the attraction to vape if never smoked...

0 OBI VAPING.jpg

but up to you

@New to vaping, you do have to understand that us vapers can be a cynical lot and for some very good reasons.
Vaping comes under scrutiny so much and is always mis represented in the press.
The majority of vapers here are ex smokers and have found vaping to be the answer to their needs in terms of quitting cigarettes.
When we here that someone is thinking of vaping who has never smoked, the alarms bells ring.
My personal opinion is its better to vape than smoke for all of the health benefits. If someone wants to vape who has never smoked we will always try to discourage it.
As you are set on trying vaping, then we will always try our best to help you on your journey.

He's only set on vaping, because of the encouragement......... 3 vape shops hunted him, and rightly so.

Hi Richard i do understand at my age and have never smoked before but vaping is nothing really like smoking i have not had a sheltered life i am a business man i employ people and ride motorbikes ie fjr 1300 my favourite
I class myself as still fairly young there was a few things that made me want to start vaping the relaxation side all the people who vape and genuinely interested in vaping we do have alot of vape shops here and another thing was its clean and what i have learned so far is that the e juice i am using is not doing me any harm in fact this is the first morning i have not had blow my nose
Like i have said before i hate cigarettes they are Fowl and there is nothing likeable about them but vaping is totally different there is so much to it all plus i like this forum which i have enjoyed i am not being encouraged by other people this is purely my choice i do like people's feed back i am older than most of them but feel the same age
Paul

Hi Richard i do understand at my age and have never smoked before but vaping is nothing really like smoking i have not had a sheltered life i am a business man i employ people and ride motorbikes ie fjr 1300 my favourite
I class myself as still fairly young there was a few things that made me want to start vaping the relaxation side all the people who vape and genuinely interested in vaping we do have alot of vape shops here and another thing was its clean and what i have learned so far is that the e juice i am using is not doing me any harm in fact this is the first morning i have not had blow my nose
Like i have said before i hate cigarettes they are Fowl and there is nothing likeable about them but vaping is totally different there is so much to it all plus i like this forum which i have enjoyed i am not being encouraged by other people this is purely my choice i do like people's feed back i am older than most of them but feel the same age
Paul
A fellow biker. I too own an original Honda GL1100 Goldwing. I bought it new in 1981. The last of the naked ones (no fairing etc).

A fellow biker. I too own an original Honda GL1100 Goldwing. I bought it new in 1981. The last of the naked ones (no fairing etc).
I have ridden one of those nice bike i have had bikes since i was 16 my last one was a suzuki gsx 1400 i ride most days except the winter months

I have ridden one of those nice bike i have had bikes since i was 16 my last one was a suzuki gsx 1400 i ride most days except the winter months
I am a fair weather biker now lol. Only take it out on sunny days.....a definately no no even if there is a cloud in the sky lol

Paul I hope vaping gives you what you need. Bear in mind that a lot of vape shops are bloody useless and will try and sell you stuff that they want to sell you rather than listening to what you actually want. There are obviously exceptions to this but finding good ones can be tricky. This is where forums like this shine and you can get info here on which shops to visit depending on your location.

Good luck on your journey

Paul I hope vaping gives you what you need. Bear in mind that a lot of vape shops are bloody useless and will try and sell you stuff that they want to sell you rather than listening to what you actually want. There are obviously exceptions to this but finding good ones can be tricky. This is where forums like this shine and you can get info here on which shops to visit depending on your location.

Good luck on your journey
Thank you for kind words i have tryed a few shops and you are right i sent away for my mod i got it from vapemate i found them very helpful i know i have just started vaping but i am really enjoying it
Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom