What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Want to start vaping

• Thread starter Deleted member 63398
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
No , not you, as you said summat not right.

Personally I think it`s CH4 reporter, or at least a wind up.

Hi thank you all for your advice especially Richard Winter and thank you Dee Dee for backing Richard up
I have felt that i have covered every thing befor i started vaping which i should of said first i had a full medical chest and back i did go into 3 vape shops which they asked me why i wanted to start and they did say try something different i did speak to someone who said since they started vaping they don't need there asthma inhaler but he was an x smoker where is i am not and hate cigarette smoking and i really do appreciate every boby for what they have said good or bad i do understand why do you want to start but i am not the only one out there ,there will be other people who have seen it and would like to try i have vey much enjoyed vaping as well as being on this forum and i have no regrets on trying vaping i just hope i can carry on with it
If any one has any imput fire away
Best wishes Paul

I am not a reporter from C4 thank you i am genuine person please do not say that i do have feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom