What's new

Want to start vaping

• Thread starter Deleted member 63398
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
100% vg no nicotine and no flavoured it just pure vg 20ml short fill

With no flavour the VG will taste disgusting. If you dont like it you could always add food flavourings or even make your own coffee flavour using real coffee. I did that before I bought flavour concentrates. There are recipes on YouTube for making coffee flavoured liquid.

As for coughing, my husband smoked for decades but still coughed a lot for about 2 weeks after switching to vaping. Smoking didnt make him cough but something in the VG that made him. It's ok now tho.

This video shows how to make a coffee flavoured e liquid using coffee beans. Obviously you would just use VG instead of adding PG.

I know it may appear complicated but it's really not and you could make up 100mls each time which would last a really long time. Remember it's a concentrate you'll be making.

I'd also add a little sweetener too.

This video shows how to make a coffee flavoured e liquid using coffee beans. Obviously you would just use VG instead of adding PG.

I know it may appear complicated but it's really not and you could make up 100mls each time which would last a really long time. Remember it's a concentrate you'll be making.

I'd also add a little sweetener too.

Do NOT do this, you’ll also be extracting lipids and then vaping them.

Use a artificial coffee flavour concentrate instead.

only just seen this. well spotted Lee.

FFS that video has been on youtube for over a year. just read some of the replies.

Thank you for all your imput into this i really do appreciate it i am really looking forward to trying vaping i think i will try the e liquid that i have ordered first and then take it from there and thank you everyone for your kind help
Paul

Hi everyone my smok morph arrived yesterday unboxed it and set it up straight away and set the wattage at 47 and tryed it for the first time i did feel something in my throat as the vape went down into my lungs but i suppose that's to be expected as i have never smoked before and the first time that i have vaped also i did not really taste anything on Thursday i must have used about a tank and half i did not have any side effects . Friday today i put the wattage up to 80 and then up to 120 which was quite hard on my throat but the cloud was bigger so i have put it back down to 80 which still might be a bit to high for me i have ended up with a scratchy throat but have never coughed at any time so i am going to give it a rest over the weekend
I have absolutely loved the experience of vaping so far and glad that i have tryed it and hope i can continue to vape but it depends on how it affects my throat and health as i am very health conscious
Best wishes Paul

Do NOT do this, you’ll also be extracting lipids and then vaping them.

Use a artificial coffee flavour concentrate instead.
Thank you - you saved me having to say the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom