What's new

VERY new to vaping

VapeButNoSmoke

Initiate
So, there I was, £50 in my PayPal account, bored.. I ended up here, I brought a SMOK Osub mini 60w and seeing as I just started vaping today I have some questions.

1. How long does the taste of an old liquid last after you’ve changed liquid? (I emptied some out to try a different one)

2. Is there any other tanks I could fit onto my mod?

3. My vape is spitting a bit how do I stop it?

welcome-cat_orig.gif

Hi @VapeButNoSmoke and welcome to the planet.

couple of questions. how long have you smoked for and how many a day. this helps to advise on best strength nicotine. or have you never smoked.
if you did smoke and youve given up today then congratz.

i know nothing about this kit but as its smok dont expect to much.
a quick google shows it as a 60w mod but not a variable kit so you cant turn it up or down and it works on what ohm coil is in the tank and how much the battery is charged.

im guessing other tanks will work but as its a set wattage depending on battery power i have no idea how other coils will work or last.

the taste all depends on what juice you are using. there are some like heisenburg that will linger for months if not forever and these flavours really need their own tank just fr that flavour..
most other fruit, custards, sweets etc usually take around 5-10 puffs to clear the flavour and the new flavour to kick in.

spitting could be a flooded coil. usually i would say turn upsside down and unscrew base, remove coil and wrap in kitcchen towel to soak up the excess juice and then put back in and try again.
or the other way is to flick the tank like a fishing rod with a swift downward flick to clear the juice that is in the chimney.

have a gander at this for some tips

Hi @VapeButNoSmoke and welcome to the planet.

couple of questions. how long have you smoked for and how many a day. this helps to advise on best strength nicotine. or have you never smoked.
if you did smoke and youve given up today then congratz.

i know nothing about this kit but as its smok dont expect to much.
a quick google shows it as a 60w mod but not a variable kit so you cant turn it up or down and it works on what ohm coil is in the tank and how much the battery is charged.

im guessing other tanks will work but as its a set wattage depending on battery power i have no idea how other coils will work or last.

the taste all depends on what juice you are using. there are some like heisenburg that will linger for months if not forever and these flavours really need their own tank just fr that flavour..
most other fruit, custards, sweets etc usually take around 5-10 puffs to clear the flavour and the new flavour to kick in.

spitting could be a flooded coil. usually i would say turn upsside down and unscrew base, remove coil and wrap in kitcchen towel to soak up the excess juice and then put back in and try again.
or the other way is to flick the tank like a fishing rod with a swift downward flick to clear the juice that is in the chimney.

have a gander at this for some tips

I’ve never smoked, just fancied giving vaping a go, so a flooded coil just means too much liquid? I only filled it to just below the max line so I’m confused lol

I’ve never smoked, just fancied giving vaping a go, so a flooded coil just means too much liquid? I only filled it to just below the max line so I’m confused lol
You will learn, just have patience, and we will help. Smok is famous now for lowish quality but is still a decent vape. In my experience with smok coils, they tend to give a wet vape, almost like spitback. If you never smoked stay away from nicotine liquids. You can vape as much as you want but don't touch the nicotine stuff.

The biggest challenge is that the kit is kinda fixed, the battery/mod is not adjustable. Now come the details. What coils are you having ? What ohms ? And what liquid are you using vg/pg ratio. A high pg liquid will easily flood the coils.

Back
Top Bottom