What's new

Unoriginal new member intro.

Hi and welcome to the forum, great intro by the way , its a nice change from just seeing "hi I'm new" [emoji1]

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @h1r3z , Nice to meet you mate !!!

Hello,good morning & welcome from sunny London.One word of advice,get up & bury your wallet in the garden now.

Nick0steam - Thanks for the welcome and the congratulations. I didn't believe people when they told me I would be able to smell & taste things better after quitting, but I'm pleased to say I was wrong. I don't even think about putting those things in my mouth any more. With the huge choice of amazing flavours available and most importantly, how less damaging it is, I can't understand why anyone would want to smoke now. I certainly don't miss, nor crave it. :)
Camping is great at any time, but it's definitely better in the warmer weather. The cold weather camping is more of a survival thing for me. I like to test myself and practice skills.

BULLDOG1964 - Hi there, thanks for the welcome and the birthday wishes. :) I like your sig by the way. :2thumbsup:

zouzounaki - Hi & thanks. :)

Myashey - Hi there. Thanks, I don't feel so much like the old fella now. :)

Richy - Hi. Thank you very much. It's tricky trying to come up with something that isn't the same as a thousand other people already did. :18:

daz_app - Hi, doing alright thank you. :) Hot kettle is always welcome. I know it's traditionally tea here, but I'll have a black coffee without sugar, thanks :)

HAZZA1962 - Hello, nice to meet you too. Thanks. :)

Phat Barstood - Morning... just. Thanks for the welcome and the advice, however, I don't have any money anyway, so I don't think it's going to be too much of an issue. :18:
I get what you're saying though. Since I started trying to save money further by making my own coils & such, it seems to have made me want to buy more things. Crazy. I think this vaping lark can, if you let it, get like anything else that involves constantly updating devices, such as phones, tablets, consoles & all. I have to try and resist the urge to go out and buy the latest fancy mod or whatever, so yeah, I'll see if I've got any of that willpower stuff left. ;)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Sorry if I missed anyone. :)

Strange thing this forum, since I joined I have a steady stream of bits and bobs coming through the post now, from empty liquid bottles to mods off the classifieds, was not like that before I joined lol.

That's bizarre. I wonder if that'll happen to me. :18:

I started out going to the local vape shop for supplies, grabbing whatever I needed and shuffling out pretty quickly, but these days I go there for no particular reason, just to have a couple of coffees and a chat. It's a strange phenomnomnom ... thing. :hmm:

That's bizarre. I wonder if that'll happen to me. :18:

I started out going to the local vape shop for supplies, grabbing whatever I needed and shuffling out pretty quickly, but these days I go there for no particular reason, just to have a couple of coffees and a chat. It's a strange phenomnomnom ... thing. :hmm:
Ha yeah it's all good fun, I love vapers, they are like smokers, interesting and have plenty to say good or bad , makes life more interesting, I hate non smokers way too healthy and smug.
Edit...and non vapers

It's a case of each to their own I suppose, but I know what you're saying. I've found that some ex-smokers can be more obnoxious than people who never smoked. A lot is down to the individual. I think it's the age we're in, there's always somebody telling you how to do this or that. Not many days go by where I don't have a run-in online or real life where someone is telling me what I should/shouldn't do... smoking, eating meat, taking certain safety precautions etc, the list goes on. The day I start worrying about other people telling me how I should live my life, is the day I'll really have something to worry about. :D

Back
Top Bottom