What's new

Unoriginal new member intro.

h1r3z

Initiate
Hi everyone. *Wave*

I don't know why I didn't think of joining a forum sooner than this, but today it just clicked. After looking at a few, I decided on this one as I have shopped at POTV and thought that this might be a good place to start. I have no experience with any other vape forums, so I'm a vape forum virgin. Be gentle.

I'm not entirely new to vaping, but have quite recently started using RDAs and getting into making my own coils and such. Still very much in the early stages of learning, but loving it so far.

So, a few basics about me. Male, East Anglia, turned 50 yesterday (18th Jan) - half a hundred. Scary, interests aside from vaping include photography, boats, camping/survival/bushcraft/outdoors stuff, a bit of fishing, bikes & general blokey stuff. If there's anything else you'd particularly like to know, please feel free to ask. I can't guarantee I'll tell you, but you're free to ask. :)

I look forward to chatting with you & learning as much as possible.

welcome aboard @h1r3z ...

... how long ago did you switch to vaping? (I presuming you did smoke and didn't just start vaping to blow clouds in your baseball cap with the cool kids down the town?) :)

Hi StrawberryRipple & thanks.

Thanks simong. I smoked my last durry almost a year ago. It was at the end of February, but I don't remember the exact date. I'd been vaping while I was smoking & decided it was time to administer the required willpower & quit the smokes. I reckon I was vaping a couple of years prior to quitting the smokes.

Welcome I am also half a hundred, also like camping but only in summer as I am allergic to the cold. Congrats on kicking the tabs.

:hello:and :welcome1:to the planet of the vapes its good to have you here:thumbup: n by the the way :happybday: for the other day..

Don’t undersell yourself, that was quite an original intro, compared to some that I’ve seen!

Back
Top Bottom