What's new

TPD ... consequences

It must be a nightmare for you Vendors and I'm going to say something controvertial here but the TPD might be in the long run your saving grace.

Vaping is still quite a new concept and is also looked upon as like a cottage industry so Juice vendors get it in the neck..

I would regard myself as a typical vaper and I vape my diy juice probably 60% of the time.

Yes I can mix my own juice for buttons but on occasions I like to vape juice I cannot mix and as I've mentioned before....

Sometimes I like a homebrew bottle of wine but I also sometimes like a bottle of chateau neuf de pape. It's up to me.

We as vapers are a tight bunch of fekers who wait for promo / discount codes, black friday, frankle won the derby, the day before black friday and so on, as that has been the nature of the vaping market since I've started vaping. We as vapers expect it.

I've also noticed that there is a mistrust of Juice vendors within the vaping community and yes we've all bought the odd bottle of shite "premium juice" but most of this is imho wrong and unfounded.

I sincerly hope in times of change and uncertainty that things work out for the best for you vendors

cheers

Gaz

Apologies,

not my usual style as you know, i will edit the posts to remove the direct insults
Thanks. I know, that's why I didn't slap you harder :) We are only a few days from the next phase of the TPD hitting you guys, it's a hell of a stressful time for you all and from speaking to some of you I know how much time, effort and money this is costing you. On top of all of this it is the stress of it all as well. I can understand you losing your rag. Without vendors making a profit no-one would have got through the TPD bar the big boys, profit is what businesses flourish and makes them able to withstand times of stress. And there is nothing worse to hit a business than the TPD.

@junglist, can i have permission to directly insult a forum member please?

Hell yeah! He deserves it :D

It must be a nightmare for you Vendors and I'm going to say something controvertial here but the TPD might be in the long run your saving grace.

Vaping is still quite a new concept and is also looked upon as like a cottage industry so Juice vendors get it in the neck..

I would regard myself as a typical vaper and I vape my diy juice probably 60% of the time.

Yes I can mix my own juice for buttons but on occasions I like to vape juice I cannot mix and as I've mentioned before....

Sometimes I like a homebrew bottle of wine but I also sometimes like a bottle of chateau neuf de pape. It's up to me.

We as vapers are a tight bunch of fekers who wait for promo / discount codes, black friday, frankle won the derby, the day before black friday and so on, as that has been the nature of the vaping market since I've started vaping. We as vapers expect it.

I've also noticed that there is a mistrust of Juice vendors within the vaping community and yes we've all bought the odd bottle of shite "premium juice" but most of this is imho wrong and unfounded.

I sincerly hope in times of change and uncertainty that things work out for the best for you vendors

cheers

Gaz
Sadly it's not just vaping

There is a certain set of society that finds anyone charging for a service or product outrageous

It's just how it is - and is highly evidenced by the freebie hunters at events.

Sadly it's the modern world and you can no longer go and kill a pig to go and trade for goods.

Or In a lot of these people's cases go pull up a carrot in lieu of a pig

I think its absolutely disgusting. All these vendors ripping us off with juice prices.

How fucking dare you expect to get a 5 or even 3 year ROI on the expensive equipment you purchase, let alone get some recompense on the unique flavours you spend time developing. Why on earth should we pay for your staff, business rates, VAT, insurance, testing and leave you a slim profit to finally enjoy after years of building up your business. You should be doing this all for free for us. Its inexcusable I say...

:)

Fuck me...what a fucking cluster fucking fuck.....so....how many juice makers TODAY have said there calling it a day?

And we're arguing about what exactly?

The TPD is biting and it's biting hard....a lot of juice makers have staked there very future.....we could be seeing @ZT working at McDonald's again next week....

Back
Top Bottom