What's new

Thread Title...

Critical

Postman
:57:

Came by to check out mod subs and have a look at whats hot and whats not, plenty of info here so might just stick around

Running an old Smok Alien - The paints long gone and the screen is well and truly burned, it's misfiring, killing coils, always asking me to confirm factory reset and most of the time ramps itself up to 220w without my intervention so I'll be gutted when it goes (it's 3 years old), but also glad to see it gone.

Anyway, I mix all my own juice and I've used the discount code 'POTV' for years without actually coming to look for the forum, so by signing up, I feel like I'm sort of redressing the balance! :rotflmao:

Hi and welcome to the planet.

A word of caution though that has been mentioned elsewhere.
34 posts with 1 post intro made and 33 welcomes is the easiest way to get your post count returned to 1.
We see it daily and mods are always watching.

I'm was trying to increase my post count so I could post in other subs. Is that not the etiquette?

The post count is there for a reason to stop spammers. 1 post and 40 odd welcomes is regarded as spamming and as soon as you get close it will return to 1 post.

I'm was trying to increase my post count so I could post in other subs. Is that not the etiquette?
There's only certain sections, like classified & members bargains, that have minimum post limits. Rest of the forum is a free for all. As has been said, join in & before you know it you'll hit the limits & be free to post where ever.

The post count is there for a reason to stop spammers. 1 post and 40 odd welcomes is regarded as spamming and as soon as you get close it will return to 1 post.

I appreciate the heads up.

I didn't know that was it's purpose, in fact, I read that "a 'New Users Group' was implemented to help the Mod and Admin team better control the influx of new users, spammers, and vendors" and so I assumed that my posts would be moderated for the time being, and that was the captcha mechanism for spam.

I've just read the rules and now I see;
2019-05-29-13-52-39.png

My bad

Back
Top Bottom