What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

This is crazy.

vaperspace.com

We at VaperSpace feel horrible at how this has turned out. UKVapers.com should not be put through this. The people that are being punished for a crazy man's rant. Are the very same people that made him who he is. The Vapers around the globe are pissed at this complete mess.

Things to consider:
We, the Vapers, made TW what it is today.
We, the Vapers, made ECF what it is today.
We, the Vapers, made UKVapers.com what it is today.

So why are, we, the Vapers, being punished?

We, the Vapers, want UKVapers.com back.

I am glad to see that this forum has been set up. If you need any help at all, VaperSpace.com will help. We have given "Safercigs" and "UK ECig Store" sub-forums on a safe place that allows FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!! No heavy handed moderation or censorship.

Sorry this has happened. And hopefully UKVapers.com will be back up soon.

Thank you for thinking of us mr.space, its quite warming that all forums feel united during this time, the support for ukvapers, its staff and members has been fantastic

We all care. The sad part is, all the new Vapers that do not know where to go.

This is a tragic situation for the Vaping Community.

Hi vaperspace,

Thanks very much for your support.
We are very much in the camp of freedom of speech, everyone should be entitled to an opinion, if they weren't, forums like this one would be a very boring place to be!
Hopefully things will soon be straightened out and back to normal but for the moment we'll try to keep people up to date with the latest developments :)
Thanks again

You are doing a great job. Glad to see this site up and running. Like I said, if you need any support let me know.

Back
Top Bottom