What's new

The only vaper in the village

There's quite a few of us that are 'not regular forum types' so you'll be fine. And welcome. :)

Hello and welcome to PotV. I've been on a few forums and I must say that the eCig forums are the nicest of the lot.

Hello mate welcome to the forum! Plenty of info here and we are all friendly people.. dont be afraid to ask stuff.
What you currently using to vape mate

Hi all,

Been vaping since '16, DIY'ing since '17. Live in the middle of nowhere in a small village with no (known) vapers locally. Vaping is a niche sport in this neck of the woods and, believe it or not, still looked at with some suspicion by some of the toothless banjo players round here so, I am in dire need of some normality! Be gentle, for I am not a regular forum type so it's a cert I will get shit wrong. Anyhow hiya!

Mate, I’m in exactly the same boat. You can’t teach a yokel anything that their fathers, fathers , fathers great uncle Gwylym didn’t already tell them about, else it’s false and in turn wrong [emoji23]

Welcome bud. [emoji41]

Ere this fella thinks he’s gonna find some normality round yer! Ha ha ha we’s bin lookin fer yeers and nae found it yet!

Welcome to the forum chap! Pull up a pew get comfy and enjoy the company and entertainment!
It’s a bit of a disfunctional family here (few black sheep) but all friendly and any questions are actively encouraged. Look forward to seeing you around!!

There's an awful lot to be said for being in your situation @phatbhoy believe me :)
We were in the same place 9.5 years ago when we were the only vapers in our village. Times moved on and slowly the numbers increased, but somehow, word got out about us and we had various people making contact, seeking advice, recommendations for Liquids and gear etc. Whilst always happy to help out where we could, we came to a point where we found ourselves slightly resenting the near constant stream of people turning up unannounced.
We are very much hermit like nowadays, even without Covid! So we only supply liquid to a couple of people when they are running low etc. I quickly learned that loaning RTAs was a Mug's Game and must have lost about 20+ RTAs etc, but worked on the theory that (a) whoever had them were no longer smoking and (b) Karma is a bitch at times LOL.

Anyway, "Welcome Aboard!" :)

Back
Top Bottom