What's new

The Doodlebug has landed!

Doodlebug

Postman
Hi, peeps,

Well, it's taken several weeks, but I have finally been allowed the privilege of joining this forum -so hello! :)

I would love to be able to post my latest blog here, but the system won't let me in. However, it is up and live via http://www.ecita.org.uk/blog/?p=300 so anyone who is interested can check out this week's efforts. (The letters we have sent to the press are also linked in there.)

If anyone can tell me how to post a blog in here, I'd be grateful. (You never know, some peeps might find them interesting - even if they it's often more of a 'blog roll' than a blog post! ;))

Happy vaping, one and all!

Cheers,

Katherine

Hi Katherine..you have your own ECITA section and I've posted your latest blog already. Glad you finally arrived :)

Hi Katherine, glad you made it over here, nice to see ya and welcome :strawberry:

Hi Katherine! Thanks for joining PoTV :)

I set up an ECITA forum ages ago and now I can go in and dust things off :)

If you would prefer to use the Blog section, pm OccultScientist to get you sorted there.

Once again! Welcome!

Welcome .. look forward to reading your thoughts

Hi, happy to set you up with a blogging account if you'd like one, let me know.

Welcome and glad to have you :)

Hi and welcome :) make yourself comfy! And thank you for fighting for all us vapers out there, god knows we need all the help we can get :D

Is this the Katherine of good scrivenning and nun costumes? If so welcome - I doff my hat to your skills (the writing ones - then nun was a bit glam). If you are not she but another Katherine, welcome also.

Back
Top Bottom