What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The better half of Chris K

My never ending list!

@tincool Lizzie read your post out when we had a friend round this morning who is a Vaper, now Lizzie and him both want a Cream Soda! Looks like It’s going to have to happen.
Haha, that's funny. Happy days, that would be ace if you nailed it. Get yourself a couple of cans of Barr's. My go to soft drink of choice for sure. Or as Stu mentioned, soda streams cream soda syrup is absolutely gorgeous.

My never ending list!

@tincool Lizzie read your post out when we had a friend round this morning who is a Vaper, now Lizzie and him both want a Cream Soda! Looks like It’s going to have to happen.

if you do make this i will deffo be ordering some as i love the stuff, did try double drip cream soda but that was just vile deffo nothing like cream soda.

if you do make this i will deffo be ordering some as i love the stuff, did try double drip cream soda but that was just vile deffo nothing like cream soda.

I think he is outnumbered now so will definitely have to make this happen!

I think he is outnumbered now so will definitely have to make this happen!

Cream Soda by Billiards is also muck. Poured down the sink.

EE8D9FAD-5D84-47FF-A718-A193B34FF967.jpeg
Got @ChrisK a little present today

May have had some flavours land today that should go quite nicely in a Cream Soda.

Back
Top Bottom