What's new

Taking the plunge

single or dual coil?
Not long had the OBS Crius 2 which is a single coil RTA, great flavour, easy build deck, but there are quite a few others available which are good, I just haven't got or tried.
I have the drag, it's a really good mod, but please rememeber anything bigger than a 24mm atty will overhang the sides.
Plenty of support for the charon too, I'm sure either would serve you well.
For charger and batteries, Fogstar or 18650 both trusted vendors on here.

I have the Charon TS btw, it’s very nicely designed, I’m reserving judgement on how it really performs until I try a different atty with it though. I have the suspicion that a lot of these mid range mods, such as the Charon/ drag etc are much the same. If you are in any doubt, and can afford a few more quid, i’d suggest looking at DNA chip mods first = you may find it better in the long run.

Last edited:
@KetracelWhite you maybe right. but i really cant afford a DNA mod anytime soon. Unless there are any great affordable ones? I love aesthetics of mods aswell as specs and performance so it has to be good looking too. Really want power, looks but also battery life.

@haich ideally i would like both a single RTA and Double RTA. Would like to be able to work both and find "my vape" as they say. Heard that getting an RTA with interchangeable decks ay not be a good call so willing to spend the cash for one of each of the best ones.

Last edited:
Yes, you need to be a little more garrulous by the order of 100 + posts. It’s well worth doing.

Back
Top Bottom