What's new

Taking the plunge

Well here we are, my new Kangertech Iken kit from Fastech. Charging as we speak. Just gotta process my first order on Rejuiced and I'm good to go. The stock tank is coming off and going on the Coolfire Ultra mod I have ordered for the Mrs and my Uwell Crown 3 will be taking it's place. Just gotta finish my tobacco today so I can wake up tomorrow and quit the stinkies. Once i become more adept at this, i think i will progress up to a duel cell unit, but at present just wanted to get into it easily.

The bug has well and truly been caught and don't feel like it will be long before I turn into a hobbyist rather than an ex smoker.

Attachments

• 20171028_093839.jpg
    20171028_093839.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 194
hi good for you and your mrs iam sure you will both enjoy the world of vaping good luck to you both....:clapping::clapping::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:...............

I do have a question, the uwell tank with both the 0.25 and 0.5ohm coils seem to produce a very hot vape. Both operate in the 70 to 90 watt range and anything lower than 60 won't really vape. But I really can't cool the vape down.

For added info I'm using 80/20 Angry Apple's V-Juice if that makes a difference.

Any ideas how to cool it down?

Well, it's now been 4 days since I have 100% quit the stinkies. And boy has it been easy. Had a slight irritable moment the first evening but since then has been plain sailing. Decided to purchase the 100ml sample pack from Rejuiced. Love their flavours and very prompt delivery. Decided on the 0.3mg and has done me well so far.

Have noticed I am a low wattage vaper. I have to run the Uwell Crown 3 at 10w below recommended to get the vape cool enough for me to handle, usually at 60w.

Thanks for all the support so far guys.

Attachments

• 20171104_081558.jpg
    20171104_081558.jpg
    636.8 KB · Views: 181
hi your welcome mate glad to hear your sticking with it and glad to hear you have got yourself sorted all the best mate ......................

Evening all. Well its been over a month now and not a single stinkie has re-entered my house, mouth, lungs etc. Been successfully using my Crown 3 atop my Kangeterch Iken mod and has done me well. But now im looking to move into the world of interchangeble battery mods and at the same time, tempted to start dabbling with making my own coils. So looking for some suggestions for decent RTA's and Mods. I have the idea of the Smoant Charon TC218 ($34.99 on Fasttech) or Voopoo Drag Resin ($43.79) as all the reviewers seem to rave about these two for just about everything. But the RTA im boggled at. I want massive flavour.

Any ideas would be great.

Back
Top Bottom