What's new

Taking the plunge

@NorthEastVapeReviews I think I'm already catching the bug and I haven't even started properly yet.

On a separate note, I'm looking at the wismec gen3, but what about the smok gx350?? Is it overkill?
I did a YouTube review on the alien and the wismec youtube.com/northeastvapereviews it’s there if you need it mate there’s a few mod reviews on there which might help

Back again

Just thought I'd keep you all updated, I have now submitted my first order on Fasttech. Due to my budget being smaller than first planned, I decided to purchase the following:

Wismec Sinuous FJ200 inc Divider Tank (can convert from 2ml to 4ml)
Uwell Crown 3 tank inc spare coils.

Decided on a rechargeable unit as this would remove the cost of buying batteries and a charger as my budget was reduced however when funds are available looking to buy a Voopoo Drag 157w

What do you all think? Good selection?

Now just got to wait for it all to turn up.

Hello Jeeves, Welcome to the Planet! All the best with quitting the stink sticks.

@Fez-Vapes @Gee Dub thanks for the welcome. Stoptober hasn't started yet unfortunately as had to wait for the budget then wait for deliveries from Fasttech. I'll hopefully be starting in November.

At present I'm ill but as a smoker I still smoke while unwell. I hate it as it makes it harder to get better.

Well I know it's been a while but today arrived my first descent tank. So bloody happy. Now waiting for my Kangertech Iken to arrive and I'm good to go.

Attachments

• 20171026_182621.jpg
    20171026_182621.jpg
    893.3 KB · Views: 158
Back
Top Bottom