Innokin
What's new

Taking the plunge

Innokin
@VenomX Hi, what is the gen3 Like? What is your battery lasting Like?

@mannikon, I'm looking for another setup as a back up. Any recommendations?

@mikechristopher, hi to you too. Everyone has been really welcoming. What is your friends nebula like?

Hi @Jeeves19831 and welcome aboard. I would say to have a look at the aspire zelos kit which should suit you if you are after a mtl style vape. A couple of friends got them for giving up smoking, and as long as you get your nicotine strength right in your liquids (6mg+), you'll be happy as Larry. Good luck buddy

Vape Green
@nialb79 cheers for the info. Feels good to be here. Everyone has been really supportive so far and have a wealth of knowledge for me to tap into.

Hi all

Just wanted to tip my hat and say a massive hello to you all.

I'm due to start my quit smoking/start vaping journey. I have reduced my smoking by using my current device which is a Joyetech Aio Ego with 0.5ohm Clapton coils.

Now looking to start full time from the beginning of October. My Ego isn't great for customising my vape and looking to get my first kit. Obviously I'm looking to replace smoking so cloud chasing isn't my aim. Ideally I want something with good battery life and great taste and throat hit, without demolishing my e-juice.

I feel I have settled on a mod setup below based on research and opinions from others. Any alternative suggestions or ideas would be great.

Mod: Vaporesso Nebula
Tank: Aspire Cleito
Coil: Aspire Cleito 0.4 ohm
Additions: Cleito Fat Boy 5ml replacement glass.

Also looking for some really great tasting apple, mint and grape liquids. Any ideas.

Anyway, thanks in advance and happy vaping.
If you’re just starting vaping the clieto might not be for you. The clieto isn’t a full on tank but it’s a direct lung hit meaning you inhale the same as breathing. If your hearts set on the clieto You may want to consider the clieto exo as this is a tighter draw but ideally you’d be looking for a mouth to lung hit meaning you take the vapour into your mouth then inhale to get a full throat hit. As for menthol juices you can buy all sorts from a crem de menthe type of vape through to normal menthol. Maybe consider Heisenberg juice it’s a blueberry and fruit menthol. In summary a mouth to lung set up might be the better option as these are designed to replicate smoking however I’m sure if you do get a clieto or a sub Ohm tank everyone would be more than happy to help you with any issues.
Good luck mate if you feel like relapsing come on here and everyone will support you

Elux
AcmeFog
@NorthEastVapeReviews I think I'm already catching the bug and I haven't even started properly yet.

On a separate note, I'm looking at the wismec gen3, but what about the smok gx350?? Is it overkill?

@NorthEastVapeReviews I think I'm already catching the bug and I haven't even started properly yet.

On a separate note, I'm looking at the wismec gen3, but what about the smok gx350?? Is it overkill?
I had a GX350 and I loved it, with that mod you’ll need an external battery charger as it takes 4x18650 batteries with it being able to hit 350 Watts as you can’t charge it through the USB port it’s only for upgrades. The Smok alien is a decent one too if you get the kit you get the big baby beast tank which would be ideal for starting to vape. I have a wismec as well I’m using the reuleaux 2/3 you can use either 2 or 3 batteries with it. Smok and wismec are decent quality products you can’t go wrong with them mate

Royal Flush Vape
Back
Top Bottom