What's new

Smok Nord Replacment

The more important point you make is NOT to vape on a plane (toilet or elsewhere). A diverted plane due to a 'crazy vaper' would be exceedingly bad PR for the beleaguered industry and its customers.

DON'T do it! NO vapes on a plane!

Thanks for the advice in regards vaping on planes.

But assuming my criteria did not include that part, does anyone have a model they would recommend?
Or a nord smok 2 opinion? I can't seem to find any info on that product that isn't blatant marketing-speak/paid-for.

Thanks

Thanks for the advice in regards vaping on planes.

But assuming my criteria did not include that part, does anyone have a model they would recommend?
Or a nord smok 2 opinion? I can't seem to find any info on that product that isn't blatant marketing-speak/paid-for.

Thanks
ive just bought a replacement nord as the charge packed up on mine. i hear the nord 2 is good as you have variable wattage but now the vaporesso PM80 has higher ohm coils id sugest this kit with a box of 1.2ohm coils for mouth to lung. buying the kit in uk it comes with 2ml pod tanks but you can buy 4ml pods from cloudstix.

Target PM80 https://www.vapeclub.co.uk/vape-pods/vaporesso/target-pm80-kit

4ml pod out of stock but only place i know who sells them https://www.cloudstix.com/electroni...te-accessories/vaporesso-target-pm80-4ml-pods

I have a Nord and Also a Voopoo Vinci R so i would suggest one of the Voopoo Vinci's, they are a far better vape than the Nord imo and roughly priced the same, after using the Vinci R i have convinced myself i need the Vinci X. See what this forum has done to me lol.

I have a Nord and Also a Voopoo Vinci R so i would suggest one of the Voopoo Vinci's, they are a far better vape than the Nord imo and roughly priced the same, after using the Vinci R i have convinced myself i need the Vinci X. See what this forum has done to me lol.
You've had approx 10hrs awake time @LordOdin , I hope in that time you've hit the buy button on the Vinci X lol

Back
Top Bottom